Spotted in Walsall by Howmuch, photographed this morning by BrownhillsBob – epic road marking fail. Exactly who does that text apply to, and where is the hapless pedestrian meant to stand when reading it? Perhaps it’s to cater for the disorientation caused by negotiating five or more pedestrian crossings to get across one junction. This particular cockup is located on the new Arboretum Junction, between Lichfield Street and Lower Rushall Street…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,789,525 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
19 minsIn Memory of Honey
26 minsTracing New Maps
33 minsRecovering Australia
39 minsThe Enabler
46 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
56 minsDouble Jointed
Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route David Evans on On Parade once more! David Evans on On Parade once more! DaveD on The Parade route