Spotted in Walsall by Howmuch, photographed this morning by BrownhillsBob – epic road marking fail. Exactly who does that text apply to, and where is the hapless pedestrian meant to stand when reading it? Perhaps it’s to cater for the disorientation caused by negotiating five or more pedestrian crossings to get across one junction. This particular cockup is located on the new Arboretum Junction, between Lichfield Street and Lower Rushall Street…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,661,739 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
5 daysKeep Drawing Suns
5 daysIn Memory of Honey
5 daysTracing New Maps
5 daysRecovering Australia
5 daysThe Enabler
5 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
5 daysDouble Jointed
Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,… Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded