Just a quick note to say that there’s some speculation that this story – about the huge haul of Anglo Saxon loot discovered by a Burntwood matal detector enthusiast, may be perhaps linked to this story on the Lichfield blog, about a strange and secretive police operation going on near Barracks Lane… just a heads up, lets see how this develops.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,020 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
10 hoursPiano Counterpoint
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
11 hoursTied To You
Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…