Just a quick note to say that there’s some speculation that this story – about the huge haul of Anglo Saxon loot discovered by a Burntwood matal detector enthusiast, may be perhaps linked to this story on the Lichfield blog, about a strange and secretive police operation going on near Barracks Lane… just a heads up, lets see how this develops.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Local work vehicle key thefts ongoing: Beware, folks
- 6,010,659 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294177 TracksDream Time in Lake Jackson
15 hoursSix Hours to Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
15 hoursPulling Out of Ricardo and the Dusk Is Falling Fast
16 hoursBrownsville Turnaround on the Tex-Mex Border
16 hoursRock Radio Into the Nineties and Beyond
16 hoursA Melody From a Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
16 hoursThe Lights of Baton Rouge Pass By
16 hoursTrancentral Lost in My Mind
16 hoursWichita Lineman Was a Song I Once Heard
16 hours3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…