It’s been drawn to my attention by a regular peruser of this ramshackle pile of verbiage that I’ve been cruelly and wantonly abusing the poor old apostrophe of possession, for which I humbly apologise. I’m going to check it all out over the weekend and see if I can’t get a handle on this punctuation thing, but I doubt I’ll go as far as reading that damned book by Lynne Truss. I do try to get the written language right, but up until I started this blog I’d not written anything of this sort since I was a callow youth, and most of what I learned then has been sadly forgotten, and I was crap at it then, too. I’ll sort it, sorry if it has been irritating anyone.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,661,851 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
5 daysKeep Drawing Suns
5 daysIn Memory of Honey
5 daysTracing New Maps
5 daysRecovering Australia
5 daysThe Enabler
5 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
5 daysDouble Jointed
Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,… Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded