It’s been drawn to my attention by a regular peruser of this ramshackle pile of verbiage that I’ve been cruelly and wantonly abusing the poor old apostrophe of possession, for which I humbly apologise. I’m going to check it all out over the weekend and see if I can’t get a handle on this punctuation thing, but I doubt I’ll go as far as reading that damned book by Lynne Truss. I do try to get the written language right, but up until I started this blog I’d not written anything of this sort since I was a callow youth, and most of what I learned then has been sadly forgotten, and I was crap at it then, too. I’ll sort it, sorry if it has been irritating anyone.
- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,397,607 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
3 hoursTracing New Maps
3 hoursRecovering Australia
3 hoursThe Enabler
4 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
4 hoursDouble Jointed
4 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!