It’s been drawn to my attention by a regular peruser of this ramshackle pile of verbiage that I’ve been cruelly and wantonly abusing the poor old apostrophe of possession, for which I humbly apologise. I’m going to check it all out over the weekend and see if I can’t get a handle on this punctuation thing, but I doubt I’ll go as far as reading that damned book by Lynne Truss. I do try to get the written language right, but up until I started this blog I’d not written anything of this sort since I was a callow youth, and most of what I learned then has been sadly forgotten, and I was crap at it then, too. I’ll sort it, sorry if it has been irritating anyone.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,789,525 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
36 minsIn Memory of Honey
44 minsTracing New Maps
50 minsRecovering Australia
56 minsThe Enabler
1 hourHeaven or Las Vegas
1 hourDouble Jointed
Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route David Evans on On Parade once more! David Evans on On Parade once more! DaveD on The Parade route