Light and modern architecture, spotted whilst cycling down the A51 in Rugeley this evening. None of these images have been reprocessed or coloured – only straightening and cropping in one case. All a result of standing the camera on fenceposts, traffic signs and street furniture, and leaving it on timer.
- August 15th - Also ripening in the hedgerows and waysides are a...
- August 15th - With all the sun we’ve had, the haws - fruit of...
- August 14th - A tiring, very long day, but despite my weekend...
- August 13th - At Hortonwood in Telford, I found a small wayside...
- August 13th - A brighter day when the morning got going and I...
- 5,466,725 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
281755 TracksThis Year's Beat
14 hoursDisconnect the Cables
14 hoursThe Waiting
14 hoursDiesel Pioneers
15 hoursthe leaves grow old and fall and die
15 hoursYour Ambient Voice
15 hoursthe light reveals the place
15 hoursboer farmstead
15 hoursIf I Never See You Again - Remastered
16 hoursMy Uptight Life - Remastered
Pedro on Oddfellows local Pedro on Oddfellows local Pedro on Oddfellows local oakparkrunner on Oddfellows local Tricia Nassau-Willia… on The life of a forger: At one t…