Light and modern architecture, spotted whilst cycling down the A51 in Rugeley this evening. None of these images have been reprocessed or coloured – only straightening and cropping in one case. All a result of standing the camera on fenceposts, traffic signs and street furniture, and leaving it on timer.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Violet:December 18th - It was hard to find a...
- #365daysofbiking Going with the flow:.December 18th - I’d been...
- #365daysofbiking On the waterfront:December 17th - Returning...
- #365daysofbiking Getting there:December 17th - The weather is...
- #365daysofbiking Endless rain:.December 16th - Delivering...
- 5,725,789 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286172 TracksElfstedentocht, Pt. 2
Public Service Broadcasting
3 hoursCall me the Breeze
3 hoursMe and Julio Down By the School Yard
3 hoursA Whore in One (from the original soundtrack recording for 'Dead Solid Perfect")
3 hoursSave it for Later
4 hoursAt My Most Beautiful
4 hoursGirls Make Me Sick
4 hoursVanishing Point
13 hoursThis Year's Beat
john keay on A Starbucks in Brownhills? Wel… Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much…