Light and modern architecture, spotted whilst cycling down the A51 in Rugeley this evening. None of these images have been reprocessed or coloured – only straightening and cropping in one case. All a result of standing the camera on fenceposts, traffic signs and street furniture, and leaving it on timer.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,994 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
5 hoursThe Enabler
6 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
6 hoursDouble Jointed
6 hoursNo Poetry
David Evans on Institutional bias – wha… Institutional bias… on An unfounded slight It’s getting b… on Woodmen bested by Wulfs in lat… matt197924 on Arachnofoolya Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days