I’m a bit puzzled at the purpose of these new signs erected on the main routes into Walsall. Similar ones in Birmingham were installed a decade ago, and hardly ever worked. This one seems cunningly placed to inform drivers there’s a problem when they’re trapped in a queue it’s too late to get out of… surely in these cash strapped times there are better uses for that kind of money.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,600,014 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
16 hoursThe Enabler
16 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
16 hoursDouble Jointed
17 hoursNo Poetry
Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… David Evans on Wood meet Quorn substitutes in… Eryl Powell on Institutional bias – wha…