I’m a bit puzzled at the purpose of these new signs erected on the main routes into Walsall. Similar ones in Birmingham were installed a decade ago, and hardly ever worked. This one seems cunningly placed to inform drivers there’s a problem when they’re trapped in a queue it’s too late to get out of… surely in these cash strapped times there are better uses for that kind of money.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,723,377 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286108 TracksNo Substitute
8 hoursGather Me Up
8 hoursWarm Summer Sun
8 hoursSleepless & Tooting
8 hoursStickin’ with grace
8 hoursCome Rescue Me
8 hoursFlying With Gene
8 hoursPlucked Two
8 hoursPlucked One
A rocky road…… on Dancing was allowed Brian Edwards on Flying down the line David k foulger on So Turpin was famous locally… David k foulger on So Turpin was famous locally… David Evans on A rocky road…