Awful week of commuting this week, but there are some compensations. Both of these pictures were taken from a moving train travelling through the beautiful little town of Shifnal, near Telford. I just had to share them. Merry Christmas, folks.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,216 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288132 TracksIt Can Happen
now playing...It Can Happen
1 minJekyll and Hyde
5 minsThe Whistler - Steven Wilson Stereo Remix
9 minsDavy's on the Road Again
Manfred Mann's Earth Band
14 minsAristillus - Instrumental Version
18 minsThe Rhythm Of The Heat - New Blood Version
22 minsRubycon Part One
26 minsThumb On the Scale
21 hoursRecovering Australia
21 hoursThe Enabler
Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft