Today, I headed up onto Cannock Chase. I love the forest in winter, and on icy days like today, it’s almost deserted. A few walkers and a handful of nervous mountain bikers were all I saw. This area is beautiful whatever the weather, and sometimes caches you in unexpected places.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,600,149 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
17 hoursThe Enabler
17 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
17 hoursDouble Jointed
18 hoursNo Poetry
Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… David Evans on Wood meet Quorn substitutes in… Eryl Powell on Institutional bias – wha…