Today, I headed up onto Cannock Chase. I love the forest in winter, and on icy days like today, it’s almost deserted. A few walkers and a handful of nervous mountain bikers were all I saw. This area is beautiful whatever the weather, and sometimes caches you in unexpected places.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,723,477 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286108 TracksNo Substitute
9 hoursGather Me Up
9 hoursWarm Summer Sun
9 hoursSleepless & Tooting
9 hoursStickin’ with grace
9 hoursCome Rescue Me
9 hoursFlying With Gene
9 hoursPlucked Two
10 hoursPlucked One
A rocky road…… on Dancing was allowed Brian Edwards on Flying down the line David k foulger on So Turpin was famous locally… David k foulger on So Turpin was famous locally… David Evans on A rocky road…