Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 7th - And when I reached Tipton - busy with rush hour... December 8, 2016
- December 7th - I had to go to Tipton late in the afternoon, and... December 8, 2016
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Brownhills Brownies need your help!
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Can you help with this enquiry about a 1970s Brownhills business, please?
- Christmas Fete at Walsall Wood School - this Friday!
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Where you go, Vigo too...
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- House fire in Walsall Wood yesterday evening
- 3,764,616 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: The YamYam
For a week or so now, new recycling guidance leaflets have been delivered to residents of Walsall Borough by the council. There has been a degree of justified concern expressed that the authority appear to have limited the range of … Continue reading →
I’m pleased to say that the sad case of Aiden McHaffie, covered here several times, seems to have reached a satisfactory resolution with apologies and other remedial action from West Midlands Police. Aiden himself wrote about it on his blog last … Continue reading →
I note with some concern that fellow cyclists Aiden Mchaffee and Linda Mason are still struggling to get any action out of West Midlands Police following Aiden’s dreadful accident in Birmingham last March. Aiden has been regularly blogging events, and regular … Continue reading →
Just a short note to jog people’s memories today. Today is the day of the local council elections, in which those of us in Walsall (and many other places) get to vote for our local councils. Here in Walsall, it looks … Continue reading →
Just a quick note to point out that Aiden McHaffie, the keen cyclist currently nursing a broken wing after being involved in an accident in Birmingham, seems to be receiving some justice at last. On Monday, I offered my opinion … Continue reading →
Late to the party as ever, I notice there’s a great blog for Clayhanger. It’s been about for a couple of years, but sadly, it slipped well under my radar. I spotted it today thanks to the magic of Walsall’s … Continue reading →
I’d like to take time out to welcome a new blog on the scene in Brownhills. I noticed last night that a new blogger journal had been set up by Brownhills Barry and Clayhanger Clive, and they seem interested in … Continue reading →