House fire in Walsall Wood last night

I note this morning (1st December 2013) that the Express & Star website is carrying the story of a house fire in the roof of a property in Salters Road, Walsall Wood last night.

Glad nobody was hurt, but what a dreadful time of year for such an awful thing to happen.

My best wishes and thoughts to those involved, and top work to the emergency services.

Untitled 6

Sad. Luckily nobody was hurt. Click on the image to read the story at the Express & Star website.

This entry was posted in Brownhills stuff, Environment, Events, Express & Star, Local media, News, Shared media, Social Media, Spotted whilst browsing the web, Walsall community and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to House fire in Walsall Wood last night

  1. Peter says:

    Hi. It mentions here that there was an electrical fault……. is it just me or do I remember seeing fireworks going off for around 5 / 10 minutes early on Saturday evening in that area?
    I saw the fireworks from the area around Druids walk and they were either a very very expensive back garden job or something a little more organised!
    Just a thought.
    All the best to the occupants and glad to hear no-one was injured, such a terrible thing to happen especially at this time of year….
    Peter.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.