Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 28th - And this is the thing with Darlaston - it takes... January 29, 2015
- January 28th - Bit of a rough photograph, for some reason, and I... January 29, 2015
- January 27th - Heading back to Brownhills, dusk now getting... January 28, 2015
- January 27th - It’s been over a year since I reported the... January 28, 2015
- January 26th - In the centre of Darlaston, at the other end of... January 27, 2015
- January 26th - Passing through Kings Hill in Darlaston whilst... January 27, 2015
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - A lost day to technical battles with the computer... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - A warning to fellow cyclists and walkers on the... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - on a grey, murky afternoon I cycled down the... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I returned from Walsall early evening, in a... January 26, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- 2,034,659 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @GeorgiaLocock: Another wintery landscape photo from on my way home from school with the distant Lichfield Cathedral @LichMercury http:/… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Junction10: Help me raise money to improve facilities in the Radiology department. Please #pledge on @weareyimby and RT. Thanks! https:… 27 minutes ago
- RT @bathcat: Snow madness.... http://t.co/YkZ4Q75uGn 38 minutes ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 😂😂 http://t.co/EXNarFTQg2 1 hour ago
- RT @_Retailfail: Meanwhile down at Tesco #Retailfail http://t.co/pOSvhL9jNK 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Wildlife
Esther Allen of Chasewater Strollers and Councillor ‘Aunty Sue’ Woodward have been in touch over the weekend to let me know that they’re very worried about the future of the two Children’s centres in Burntwood, and have launched a campaign and petition to keep them open.
Here’s a quick one I’ve been meaning to post up for a couple of weeks – the Chasewater Rangers now have a newsletter, and it’s rather good, I have to say – it’s available free from the Innovation Centre. Continue reading →
I’d just like to take this opportunity to wish all the readers, contributors, commenters and supporters of the Brownhills Blog and it’s associated side projects a very merry Christmas, and a healthy, happy, prosperous and peaceful 2015.
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Heads up folks – here’s one I overlooked, but there’s still time to act as responses to the Sandhills Quarry inclusion in the Staffordshire New Minerals Local Plan closes on Friday 5th December 2014 – but it’s easy to respond online, and you can do it right now.
Continue reading →
For some time now I’ve been promoting the brilliant parent and toddler walking and social group that takes place weekly at Chasewater – Chasewater Strollers, who continue to grow in number and recently made an appeal for toys and equipment to set up a playgroup.
Continue reading →