Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 30th - If you’re planning to go for a walk or... October 31, 2014
- October 30th - The morning commute was marked by the wildlife I... October 31, 2014
- October 29th - Just near the Post Office on Victoria Road,... October 30, 2014
- October 29th - On the edge of Darlaston’s industrial area... October 30, 2014
- October 28th - Coming into the town centre from the Green, I... October 29, 2014
- October 28th - Autumn seems to be lasting forever this year. The... October 29, 2014
- October 27th - A quieter, and altogether more successful hunter... October 28, 2014
- October 27th - Ah, Mr. Calico… we meet again. This male... October 28, 2014
- October 26th - I popped up to Shire Oak Park on the way back,... October 27, 2014
- October 26th - I went out in the morning in a heavy wind to run... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - The Parade, Brownhills. Just by Holland... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - I spotted them by chance as I shot down Church... October 27, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Serious road accident in Shelfield last night
- Urgent - motorbike just stolen from Walsall Wood
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- Bonfire and fireworks in Brownhills this Saturday!
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- Burglary in Shire Oak: Please be on your guard
- Motorbike accident in Brownhills?
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- A son of The Wood
- 1,779,350 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Wee one finished socialising & joins me for a late night chocolate.'they're a bit drunk' she opines 'they're laughing too much at the jokes' 1 hour ago
- The eyes have it. Not noticed these earlier http://t.co/uL3uxvvfNz 1 hour ago
- RT @Charles_HRH: Just told two horrible little boys begging for sweets to piss off before realising it was Cameron and Clegg. Awkward. 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – The Russian Messenger
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Megalopolis
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Fram
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Somnium
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Misty Moses
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Sunday Neurosis
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Torito
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – The Soundmaker
- Bentley Rhythm Ace – Bentley's Gonna Sort You Out
- Bentley Rhythm Ace – Run On The Spot
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Watling Street
Here’s an enquiry that’s come in today from reader Dave, who’s asked about the closure of the Co-op store in the small precinct just off the Watling Street opposite Brownhills School. Continue reading →
Brownhills resident Samantha Lucas has been in touch on Facebook to ask me to warn Brownhills folk, and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her mother near the A5 Watling Street this morning.
Yesterday I posted a warning and appeal for information after a local lady walking her two dogs was assaulted on the section of canal in Brownhills between the Lichfield Road and Chase Road Bridges: this area is at the side of the Castings factory, and often called ‘The Chemical’.
News is circulating locally via a Facebook status that in recent days, a local lady walking her two dogs was assaulted on the section of canal between the Lichfield Road and Cahase Road Bridges: this area is at the side of the Castings factory, and often called ‘The Chemical’. Continue reading →
There’s been a nasty accident in Brownhills during rush hour this evening (17th June 2014), when a car and motorcycle were in collision at the junction of Chase Road and an industrial estate access road.
Continue reading →
Following my post in the early hours of this morning in which reader Holly Jones asked me to warn Brownhills folk and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her partner Sam, West Midlands Police have issusued the following statement…
Brownhills resident Holly Jones has been in touch on Twitter to ask me to warn Brownhills folk, and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her partner Sam last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →