Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 31st - I rode out via Canwell and Middleton to Middleton... September 1, 2015
- August 31st - Couldn’t stay in on August Bank Holiday Monday,... August 31, 2015
- August 30th - This time of year is mostly about fruits, and this... August 31, 2015
- August 30th - A grey day, but I needed a ride. It’s been a few... August 31, 2015
- August 29th - My apologies to the toad-phobics, but I had to... August 30, 2015
- August 29th - A late rove around Brownhills and I just missed... August 30, 2015
- August 29th - I nipped down to Stonnall to see a pal and left... August 29, 2015
- August 28th - On an early afternoon run home from work, a... August 29, 2015
- That unusual plant I asked about... August 29, 2015
- August 27th - It was a clear, bright moonlit night and I had an... August 28, 2015
- August 27th - Returning to Brownhills that evening, I stopped to... August 28, 2015
- August 26th - I think I was a bit previous on the acorn thing.I... August 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- As far distant as the millennium
- Richard Meanley Anson - a Victim Of World War One - can you help?
- Everything went off without a hitch...
- New Hall Mill open right now - come and get crafty!
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- New Hall Mill open this Bank Holiday Monday - come and get crafty!
- Bank Holiday football action - Walsall Wood away against The Mikes this afternoon!
- He staked his all for the miners
- One and a half centuries
- November 1995 - Grandad's a hero (and here's when the story ends)
- 2,566,273 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Pelsall planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Fuck me shit's getting biblical out there 17 minutes ago
- RT @ThePlasticHippo: Saddle up theplastichippo.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/sad… http://t.co/777TYmK0MX 23 minutes ago
- RT @BikeShopGirlcom: Ladies, I recently started a FB group "Women Who Bicycle" for badass women to have a safe & inclusive place to talk. h… 3 hours ago
- RT @catovitch: Cat, fishing: imgur.com/r/funny/1d28Z76 3 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Fluffed" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20851452… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers September 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Walsall
Today, I’ve received a worrying report of another indecent exposure incident in Brownhills, which follows on from the one a couple of weeks ago that occurred out at Highbridges – I’m told this incident occurred on or near the Parade in Brownhills.
The following press release has just been issued by West Midland Police, in regard to the appeal for missing Bloxwich lady Susan Whiting – I make no comment upon it and ask readers to take care and be respectful on social media regarding the matter.
Continue reading →
I make no apologies for running yet another appeal, this time from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Bloxwich resident Susan Whiting, who has Down’s Syndrome.
Here’s great event just kicking off in Walsall Arboretum right now (Sunday 16th August 2015) running until 5pm – loads of free nature and wildlife stuff to do for all the family, including the truly remarkable activity of chainsaw sculpting.
Naomi Jones, Area Librarian from Brownhills Library at the Parkview Centre has been in touch to ask if I could give a plug for a folded book art event being held at Brownhills Library today (Thursday 13th August 2015), from 10:30-11:30am.
Continue reading →
Walsall Environmental Heath Department have issued an appeal to trace the family of Walsall resident Mr. George Brian Leach, who passed away in Parklands Court Nursing Home, Bloxwich on the 4th August 2015.
Worrying news reaches me of an indecent exposure incident on the Pelsall/Lichfield Road at Highbridges this morning (Friday 7th August 2015), when two ladies on their way to work at the council depot were subject to an indecent exposure incident.