Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 20th - I came back up through Longdon and Farewell as I... December 20, 2014
- December 20th - Today, today was great. I had a Christmas errand... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - Also on my commute, the gorse (or is it broom?)... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - I don’t know why I think this, but I... December 20, 2014
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- A lost line
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- Caught in time
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- It's the season, innit?
- What's the Tory?
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- 1,926,063 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Kav_Kaushik: THE PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN. MY LEGS REMAIN PALE AND WRONGLY COLOURED. THE HEARTBREAK #TheApprentice 5 minutes ago
- RT @comradesipho: *crying* http://t.co/bGtoynsMC8 6 minutes ago
- RT @spilt_chips: I'm home from work now. In case you were worried. Day off excitement for tomorrow. Can feel a trip to Matalan coming on 19 minutes ago
- RT @notejuste: @BrownhillsBob Do you want real art, or just on the cheap? 25 minutes ago
- RT @FusionCU: Or even better why not give a couple of hours a week to help out as well. Our service at Fusion is provided entirely by dedic… 27 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Renaissance – Africa
- Renaissance – A Song for All Seasons
- Renaissance – Northern Lights
- Renaissance – She Is Love
- Renaissance – Back Home Once Again
- Renaissance – Kindness (At the End)
- Renaissance – Closer Than Yesterday
- Renaissance – The Day of The Dreamer
- Renaissance – Opening Out
- Yes – It Can Happen - Cinema Version
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Walsall Wood
Sadly, no pre-Christmas cheer for Walsall Wood as Leicestershire team Kirby Muxloe roundly defeated them in their away match yesterday (20th December 2014).
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 21 of the long lost freesheet, from June 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
This afternoon, Saturday 20th December 2014: Walsall Wood FC away at Kirby Muxloe!
Continue reading →
I’m getting mixed reports of a serious road traffic accident in Brownhills High Street, which is currently blocked off. Continue reading →
It seems my post of a couple of days ago about the curious selection delays and apparent favour of outside candidates for the next Consertive prospective parliamentary candidate for Aldridge-Brownhills yesterday caught the attention of Tory Pravda ConservativeHome.
Last week I pointed out that there was to be a selection meeting at Aldridge Brownhills Conservative Association last Saturday (13th December 2014) to pick the replacement Tory candidate for Parliament in 2015, following the standing down of Richard Shepherd, who’s retiring from his 36 year tenure at the next general election.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 20 of the long lost freesheet, from May 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.