Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 22nd - The Mad Old Baggage noted the other day that... July 22, 2014
- July 22nd - I think this must be the earliest I’ve ever... July 22, 2014
- July 21st - The lads are still working hard in a field further... July 21, 2014
- 21st July - It’s been a lovely day, but the ride home was... July 21, 2014
- July 20th - A day coloured mainly by the sad news of the loss of... July 20, 2014
- July 20th - Last week, I noted a quantity of sectional piling... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I was still suffering with my left foot, so rest was... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I see this wonderful Christiana cargo bike about a... July 20, 2014
- July 18th - By the time I was riding home through the backlanes... July 19, 2014
- July 18th - Again, I made my escape, and I slipped into... July 19, 2014
- July 17th - On my return, I was held up by some rather familiar... July 19, 2014
- July 17th - I slipped out of work early to get some time back,... July 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- On the loss of a great, great man
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- Assault on dog walker in Brownhills: take care people
- A thank you, from me and a very great man
- Have you just lost a pair of dogs in Brownhills?
- It's not my bag
- Walsall Wood show The 'Pics who's boss
- Brownhills Central Boy's School: Can you help?
- Brownhills Past & Present: new exhibition coming soon
- 1,529,999 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Should you feed urban foxes? wp.me/p4hX2p-3q via @wordpressdotcom 1 hour ago
- RT @TurboHolborn: the Roma should rebrand as Israelis. They can park their stuff in anyones gardens and the right wing will support them. 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking From the wasteland… something beautiful: ift.tt/1lsqHWe 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking It’s hip to be ripe: ift.tt/1nkCIkH 1 hour ago
- RT @adrianshort: Press and politicians are lining up to criticise David Ward MP. 600 dead and 3700 injured in Gaza? That’s just fine. 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market August 3, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: walk
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around Cathedral Close in Lichfield tonight (Monday, 12th May 2014) with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it starts at 7:00pm outside Lichfield Heritage Centre. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomex, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014.
Continue reading →
Just a headsup for folks interested in Lichfield history, geography and miscellany – top local historian, blogger and cardigan enthusiast Kate Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has organised a walk tomorrow around the woods, lanes and greens of Leomansley.
Continue reading →
I’d like to draw readers attention to the following great local history event taking place in Aldridge on the 12th September 2013 at 7:00pm – the walk will cost just a quid, and will be led by Betty Fox.
Karen Ross has been in touch with details of this Sunday’s sponsored walk and festival in aid of the wonderful Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity. Continue reading →
I received this important message in this evening from Nicole Quinn, one of the great local folk at Wilkinson, in Brownhills – it seems that continuing a series of great community activities, some of the staff are undertaking a rather arduous walk.