Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking the ground
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- Walsall Wood in Wonderland...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- The Rovers return...
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Building your new transport network... in 1974
- Brownhills Bonfire & Fireworks tonight at Holland Park!
- 1,750,836 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @standardnews: Estate agents in Notting Hill shows porn instead of houses from TV display screens bit.ly/1yqHFvX http://t.co/E5w… 56 minutes ago
- RT @Highgatemums: "How can they really claim poverty when they have a television? Or carpets?" 56 minutes ago
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich and Pelsall areas. wp.me/p18lQi-1gU 1 hour ago
- RT @IRISHBLOKE: .@dracdrum God says your father is satan. I believe a perfect God who cannot lie over a #dumbatheist every day of the week… 7 hours ago
- RT @IRISHBLOKE: @dracdrum I'm not concerned with what a talking ape thinks of me. #dumbatheist @lesliedalehicks @SecularJoke 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- George Winston – Eight Five Five
- George Winston – Treat Street
- George Winston – A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- George Winston – Monterey
- George Winston – The Great Pumpkin Waltz
- George Winston – Linus & Lucy
- George Winston – Skating
- George Winston – Cast Your Fate To The Wind
- George Winston – The Red Baron
- George Winston – Theme to Grace/Lament
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: walk
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around Cathedral Close in Lichfield tonight (Monday, 12th May 2014) with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it starts at 7:00pm outside Lichfield Heritage Centre. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomex, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014.
Continue reading →
Just a headsup for folks interested in Lichfield history, geography and miscellany – top local historian, blogger and cardigan enthusiast Kate Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has organised a walk tomorrow around the woods, lanes and greens of Leomansley.
Continue reading →
I’d like to draw readers attention to the following great local history event taking place in Aldridge on the 12th September 2013 at 7:00pm – the walk will cost just a quid, and will be led by Betty Fox.