Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 12th - Coming home late, it was raining quite hard. It... December 13, 2013
- December 12th - I spotted him on the canal towpath in Pleck,... December 13, 2013
- December 11th - Taking a short cut through the Butts (no... December 12, 2013
- December 11th - In the midst of an industrial Darlaston winter... December 12, 2013
- December 11th - The waste fridge problem continues. Spotted in... December 12, 2013
- December 10th - Walsall Wood again has a Christmas Tree that... December 11, 2013
- December 10th - If I’ve got time, when cycling to... December 11, 2013
- December 9th - After some years of the awful skeletal Christmas... December 9, 2013
- December 9th - It was a beautiful commute this morning. Heading... December 9, 2013
- December 8th - I really didn’t know what to do with these... December 8, 2013
- December 8th - Not another bloody sunset? Sorry. They are very... December 8, 2013
- beautyinbirmingham: Sunset over Fox Hollies Park in Acocks... December 8, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- A little to the east
- Changes to local bin collections this week!
- This Saturday: Christmas magic in Brownhills!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Old Ground
- Why not pop in to Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival?
- Bloxwich: men in tights!
- Face to face
- Car accident in Short Street, Brownhills yesterday
- Local quiz 1
- 1,032,997 hits
- 2013 Aldridge Andy Dennis bike cam Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Countryside Services cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood Graham Evans history Lichfield Lichfield District Council Lichfield Mercury local blogs Local History Local politics Memories of Brownhills Past Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Ogley Hay Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Reservoir Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Social Services Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Housing Group Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @cctheatreco: Child sexual abuse & Grooming redefined by Italian judge as 'romance'! Man found in bed with girl,11 http://t.co/JuRA2f1PZ… 2 hours ago
- 'Stand back. I know regular expressions.' >> RT @PrimlyStable: "We owe it to you to pepper your puppy" what-if.xkcd.com/75/ 2 hours ago
- RT @AreaPartnership: Spirit of Christmas event in Darlaston Town Centre tomorrow #merrywalsall 2 hours ago
- RT @Loh: Always wanted to travel back in time to try fighting a younger version of yourself? Software development is the career for you! 2 hours ago
- RT @beztweets: BUILD a working model of HTTP requests on the O2 network by trying to throw peas into a milk bottle from 50 yards away. 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stuff Jimm Rennie Does
- 150 great things about the Underground
- Getting There
- Atomic Spin
Tag Archives: Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford
There was a surprising and good deal of interest shown recently when I scanned sections of a recently acquired book, ‘Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford 1829-1841′ published by the Historical Manuscripts Commission and Her Majesty’s Stationary Office (HMSO). This copy was published in 1980, and bears the ISBN of 0 11 440066 0. The work is edited by David Robinson MA, Ph D.