Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
- April 21st - Another bitingly cold morning, but in Mill Green,... April 21, 2015
- April 20th - And in Telford, all along the cycleways from... April 20, 2015
- April 20th - A shock this morning. I had a train to catch so... April 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- Train in vain?
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,251,557 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @jimwaterson: Full letter from business owners on Telegraph website contains metadata showing it was authored by CCHQ. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ http://… 6 hours ago
- RT @BestoftheMail: These Daily Mail competitions are getting worse and worse http://t.co/BA07qTOTni 6 hours ago
- In other words, I made a stash, fuck th rest of you twitter.com/barterbitch/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @andrewspoooner: Anyone thinking they are voting for David Cameron? You're not. Murdoch has just given him a political death sentence ht… 7 hours ago
- RT @adibarafiqx1: @Nisbah97 Brownhills 4 lyf x 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Cowley Trio – Kenny Two Steps
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pinball Number Count
- Neil Cowley Trio – Clown Town
- Neil Cowley Trio – That’s My Space
- Neil Cowley Trio – Degree In Intuition
- Neil Cowley Trio – She Eats Flies
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pair of Teeth
- Neil Cowley Trio – Displaced
- Neil Cowley Trio – How Do We Catch Up
- Neil Cowley Trio – Little Secrets
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Vandalism
A reader living at the Chester Road end of Friezland Lane in Shire Oak has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that he had his van broken into and tools stolen last night (Tuesday 21st-Wednesday 22nd April 2015).
I just want to take a moment to say thanks to all who shared and kept an eye out for the silver mountain bike stolen from Brownhills High Street last Sunday Morning – the lad who had the bike taken sadly doesn’t have it back (any info still appreciated) but I and his mum would like to thank those of you who offered to help in so many ways. Continue reading →
Hi folks – while I’m prodding the hardware with a long stick, there’s an important shout out I need to make for a young lad who does a paper round for Downes Newsagents in Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Yesterday, whilst mooching on Panoramio for an image of Chasewater (sometimes it’s the best way to find my own photos, oddly enough) I came upon a gallery by a reader and contributor the the blog, Mike Leonard – it’s remarkable.
I note travellers have encamped on the land between Pool Road and Whitehorse Road in Brownhills, where the old trotting track and stadium used to stand.
Continue reading →
Here’s a message I’ve had from a resident of Church Road in Brownhills – I don’t suppose I number many of the local yoots amongst the readership, but if by chance one is passing and reads this, stop being prats, OK?
Continue reading →
Images taken last weekend. Lots of you have contacted me asking about the works currently ongoing at the former Focus DIY store on the corner of Coppice Lane and Northgate, Walsall Wood. Local gossip had it for a long time … Continue reading →