Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The state that we are in
- What's the Tory?
- They know what's good for us
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Just look at those haircuts!
- As far distant as the millennium
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- Poisoning the well?
- 1,912,270 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Traffic speeding beneath me: ift.tt/1z233pK 3 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Heart bypass: ift.tt/1z22ZGp 4 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Repurposed: ift.tt/1zDdunP 4 hours ago
- RT @stokel: Steps to build a #NorthernPowerhouse: 1) Make set-piece speeches 2) Announce policy decisions 3) Cut their budgets http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Buffering: ift.tt/16x7dzb 4 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chris Isaak – San Francisco Days
- Chris Isaak – Forever Blue [Acoustic Version]
- Chris Isaak – I Want You to Want Me
- Chris Isaak – Please
- Chris Isaak – Blue Hotel
- Chris Isaak – Dancin'
- Chris Isaak – Let's Have a Party
- Chris Isaak – Can't Do a Thing (To Stop Me)
- Chris Isaak – You Owe Me Some Kind of Love
- Chris Isaak – Blue Spanish Sky
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Twitter
It seems my post of a couple of days ago about the curious selection delays and apparent favour of outside candidates for the next Consertive prospective parliamentary candidate for Aldridge-Brownhills yesterday caught the attention of Tory Pravda ConservativeHome.
Last week I pointed out that there was to be a selection meeting at Aldridge Brownhills Conservative Association last Saturday (13th December 2014) to pick the replacement Tory candidate for Parliament in 2015, following the standing down of Richard Shepherd, who’s retiring from his 36 year tenure at the next general election.
This post will probably raise a few eyebrows, but I’d just like to draw the attention of readers who live in the Aldridge-Brownhills constituency to the fact that the person very likely to be their next MP is currently being selected by the local Conservative Party as Tory prospective parliamentary candidate for the 2015 general election.
Anybody know what happened last night (Friday, 5th December 2014) – there seems to have been an accident?
Continue reading →
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Just this second heard that Jessica Labon has been found safe and well – stay tuned please, that’s all the info I have for now.
Continue reading →