Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
- May19th - I set off in reasonable weather. The coos of Jockey... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - At Clayhanger on the canal, in a much more temperate... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - Ah, so commence the annual cygnet search. On the way... May 19, 2015
- May 17th - Only a short ride today, as my stomach was bad and I... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Everybody go home, I’ve found the king of the... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Second day running with a decent ride, although the... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - I was pleased to note while in Birmingham that a... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - Springtime canal cycling. I got 99 problems, and most... May 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall teenager
- Travellers pitch up at Oak Park
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Great news - missing Walsall teenager found safe and well
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Oak Park: this doesn't smell right
- Police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall Wood teenager
- Join the adventure - try Scouting this Saturday!
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- Police hunt man following attempted knifepoint robbery at Card Factory store, Brownhills
- 2,311,220 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @HippoGriffinus: 19 Signs You Were A Brummie Teenage Goth buzzfeed.com/laurasilver/si… via @laurafleur @buzzfeed 22 minutes ago
- RT @RupertMyers: Anonymous/super injunctions suck harder than ███ sucks ███'s ███████ 31 minutes ago
- RT @ChristineHowles: Look out for me on Monday, I'll be in the @LichfieldBower procession with the @LHCRT1 float. twitter.com/LHCRT1/status/… 31 minutes ago
- RT @urbancyclist: @BrownhillsBob will surely like a photo with a fox AND our wee puffed up tortie AND the big ginger Fred @thestymaster htt… 37 minutes ago
- RT @LHCRT1: It may be @LichfieldBower on Monday but first it's @CrickShow - who's going? 50 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – fallen eagle
- Stephen Stills – Both Of Us (Bound To Lose)
- Stephen Stills – Anyway
- Stephen Stills – Jet Set (Sigh)
- Stephen Stills – Rock And Roll Crazies/Cuban Bluegrass
- Stephen Stills – Song of Love
- Stephen Stills – Blues Man
- Stephen Stills – The Treasure (Take One)
- Stephen Stills – Right Now
- Stephen Stills – What To Do
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Twitter
In recent days, there has been a traveller encampment at Aldridge Airport, which has now moved on, whilst another has sprung up on the Oak Park playing field near to the Football Club in Walsall Wood.
Here’s a great image sent to my by friend of the blog and community activist Linda Mason, who’s still turning out some of the greatest blog posts in Walsall but rarely gets the attention they merit.
Sorry folks, I’ve had this match report in for a week now, but it’s been a busy old week and it took a bit to assemble – but here it is: the young David Evans match review of the chary all stars game that took place last weekend at Oak Park.
Well, Walsall politics is never dull and following the surprise routing of Labour nationally, despite strong performance from their local Parliamentary candidates, Walsall Council swung back within reach of the Conservatives following the local election count this afternoon.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football today (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.
A couple of days ago, I featured here the curious case of the missing dog poo bin just behind Chandlers Keep near the canal in Brownhills – local dog walkers were unhappy at the disappearance of the well used disposal point.
OK – no mucking around, enough is enough – someone has nicked a bin full of dog poo, we’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it any more!
Continue reading →