Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 24th - I’m never sure what to make of this.... November 24, 2014
- November 24th - A gorgeous, frosty winter morning. I had a call... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - It seems Staffordshire County Council -... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - A run out on errands late morning was shrouded... November 24, 2014
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - Thank goodness it’s Friday. Another... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - After rain in the night, I rode past the old... November 22, 2014
- November 20th - In Kings Hill Park in Darlaston, there’s a... November 22, 2014
- 20th November - Still clinging on, and looking handsome despite... November 22, 2014
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- September 1990 - Vandals & dumpers causing problems on old track bed
- Did any of you know Alan John Pickering?
- The Pride of Brownhills, restored
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- March 1990 - Glue sniffing den on old railway line
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- Your chance to meet a local history legend next Friday!
- A lesson in local history
- Urgent: Please help find missing Brownhills teenager
- Sex and travel
- 1,866,583 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @BicycleBuddhism: It may not always seem possible to find the cyclist within ourselves, but it is impossible to find elsewhere 24 minutes ago
- RT @BicycleBuddhism: May all bicyclists find their own path in their own time and in their own way 24 minutes ago
- RT @BicycleBuddhism: We must do our best to help every bicyclist cross the road of suffering 24 minutes ago
- RT @itwassarcasm: working at low light is good because calm but bad because I can't see what I'm fucking doing 1 hour ago
- RT @RealADGoldberg: Great sunset in New Ferry on the Wirral (2nd pic) http://t.co/0ivm9CBStO 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Tangerine Dream – Quichotte II
- Tangerine Dream – Livemiles II - Berlin Concert
- Tangerine Dream – 21st Century Common Man (Part 1)
- Tangerine Dream – Dolphin Dance
- Tangerine Dream – Song of the Whale Part One: From Dawn...
- Tangerine Dream – Hyde Parc
- Tangerine Dream – Tiergarten
- Tangerine Dream – Tangent
- Tangerine Dream – Warsaw in the Sun (Parts One & Two)
- Tangerine Dream – White Eagle
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Twitter
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Just this second heard that Jessica Labon has been found safe and well – stay tuned please, that’s all the info I have for now.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since Thursday evening (Thursday, 6th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since yesterday morning (Friday, 7th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, readers rallied round to help with information aplenty – for which I thank you all.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silentandy/6341162834/ Continue reading →
This is just a quick request for help – last year, we crowdsourced from readers a list of local Remembrance parades and events taking place throughout the area, that was popular and useful to many of the readership.