Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 30th - If you’re planning to go for a walk or... October 31, 2014
- October 30th - The morning commute was marked by the wildlife I... October 31, 2014
- October 29th - Just near the Post Office on Victoria Road,... October 30, 2014
- October 29th - On the edge of Darlaston’s industrial area... October 30, 2014
- October 28th - Coming into the town centre from the Green, I... October 29, 2014
- October 28th - Autumn seems to be lasting forever this year. The... October 29, 2014
- October 27th - A quieter, and altogether more successful hunter... October 28, 2014
- October 27th - Ah, Mr. Calico… we meet again. This male... October 28, 2014
- October 26th - I popped up to Shire Oak Park on the way back,... October 27, 2014
- October 26th - I went out in the morning in a heavy wind to run... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - The Parade, Brownhills. Just by Holland... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - I spotted them by chance as I shot down Church... October 27, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Serious road accident in Shelfield last night
- Urgent - motorbike just stolen from Walsall Wood
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- Bonfire and fireworks in Brownhills this Saturday!
- Burglary in Shire Oak: Please be on your guard
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- Motorbike accident in Brownhills?
- A son of The Wood
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- 1,776,211 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @SavvyShopper6: Cold callers in the Leamore, Walsall say from the council (not true) and offering free gardening work. If seen call 0345… 46 minutes ago
- Urgent - motorbike just stolen from Walsall Wood wp.me/pvAxA-5q2 via @BrownhillsBob 50 minutes ago
- Serious road accident in Shelfield last night wp.me/pvAxA-5qt via @BrownhillsBob 51 minutes ago
- RT @D_Aardvark: @BrownhillsBob I think "responsible adult" role is very similar to the "moping teenager" role you prob played at parties wh… 53 minutes ago
- RT @WooTube: @BrownhillsBob But let's not dress this up #UKIP, on a roll, keen to show they're contenders, only appealed to about 5% of the… 57 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Frazier Chorus – Little Piece Of Hell
- Frazier Chorus – Blistered
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - The Land Of Oz Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - raid mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Edit
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - future mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 (Richie Rich Reconstruction)
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Swing Machine Vocal Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Raid Mix
- Frazier Chorus – The Window
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Twitter
Hey people – please be on the lookout for a stolen Honda NSC50R Repsol motorbike, taken in this evening between 9 and 10pm from Quantock Close, just off Occupation Road, Walsall Wood. Continue reading →
Walsall Local History Fair will take place now, today (25th October 2014) at The Crossing at St. Pauls, Darwall Street, Walsall, between 10:30am – 3:30pm – it’s free, and a great event.
Continue reading →
Here’s a great one for all those folks who are into football – I know there are a good few of you who read the blog – there’s a great night organised next Wednesday evening (6th October 2014) by ‘The Trust’ – more properly known as the Walsall Football Supporters Society.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
A quick one for the Walsall Wood contingent: I won’t say exactly why, because it’s a little bit unusual – but was there once a factory or business in the Hall Lane area of Walsall Wood or nearby called Spurrells (or something like that?) Continue reading →
Following an incident this evening (Friday, 19th September 2014) a large amount of rumour has been circulating on local social media about the nature of a road traffic accident involving a horse-drawn vehicle on the Chester Road, at Lazy Hill, between Aldridge and Shire Oak.
You may recall that last week, I appealed for help from readers following the van burglary that took place at Clayhanger, during the early hours of Thursday 4th September 2014 – tools and equipment were stolen, including screw/nail guns and a radio from a van parked on the owner’s driveway on the Allerdale Estate in Clayhanger.
Continue reading →