Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 29th - I returned to Brownhills via the cycleway and... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - An early afternoon loop up to Chasewater of a... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - back in Brownhills later that afternoon, during... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - Saturday was a much better day. i had an errand... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - In Telford, the skies westwards were foreboding,... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - Passing through New Street mid day, I was again... December 1, 2015
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- Due south
- It was different before it all changed
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- The man in the centre
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- A kindly gentleman...
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,791,361 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Due south wp.me/pvAxA-5iG via @brownhillsbob 4 hours ago
- RT @berniethoughts: I DON'T CONDONE THE BREEDING OF CORGIS THERE IS NO TELLING HOW LONG THEY WILL GROW 4 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "The Future's Bright...." polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/21181412… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 4 hours ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: BBC News - Abandoned cats overwhelm Coventry charity bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 5 hours ago
- RT @RealYamYamBloke: Gud luck to Dean Smiff. Yow cor blayim a bloke for troyin ta better imself. Did a bostin job at @WFCOfficial 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Twitter
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
Continue reading →
Hey folks – I’m posting this at 1am, 17th November 2015 – I’m told that trees are down along the A461 between Streets Corner and Shire Oak, and possibly on Sandhills too.
Continue reading →
Kim Savage from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that today it’s their Help for Heroes charity day (Saturday 14th November 2015), with a kid’s party, fun and games, live music food and more!
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has an informal local history meeting on this evening with her irreverent and fun Lichfield history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this Monday evening 9th November 2015 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has an interesting talk on this evening with her irreverent and fun Lichfield history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 8th November 2015.