Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 27th - I again returned via Walsall Wood, but unlike... November 28, 2014
- November 27th - A difficult day. I had to dash back from Walsall... November 28, 2014
- November 26th - A dreadfully weary, damp homeward commute in... November 27, 2014
- November 26th - Getting more than my fair share of wet commutes... November 27, 2014
- November 25th - Further on, near Bentley Bridge, a narrowboat... November 27, 2014
- November 25th - It was a bright, frosty and hazy morning, but... November 27, 2014
- November 24th - I’m never sure what to make of this.... November 24, 2014
- November 24th - A gorgeous, frosty winter morning. I had a call... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - It seems Staffordshire County Council -... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - A run out on errands late morning was shrouded... November 24, 2014
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Howdles Lane convenience store saved!
- October 1990 - Wake up Brownhills - does anyone care?
- Gerald Reece talk: on tonight!
- Lose, and you're in the drink!
- Just William
- Walsall Wood crash out of Midland League Cup
- Ale & Hearty
- Urgent: Please help find missing Brownhills teenager
- 1974: A death at Chasewater. What do you know?
- March 1990 - Glue sniffing den on old railway line
- 1,872,020 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Transport Museum
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event on today.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
We’ve talked about Harpers busses here on the blog a lot over the years – many of us have fond memories of catching these distinctive green double deckers and coaches to popular local destinations, like Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on today.
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.