Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 20th - I came back up through Longdon and Farewell as I... December 20, 2014
- December 20th - Today, today was great. I had a Christmas errand... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - Also on my commute, the gorse (or is it broom?)... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - I don’t know why I think this, but I... December 20, 2014
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Peter Giovanni Pelari - A beautiful tribute
- Caught in time
- A lost line
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- It's the season, innit?
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Diamonds and dust
- Kirby's mud diggers bury The Wood
- 1,928,169 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @JJ_Breen: What is the difference between a facelift and a school inspection? A facelift tucks up your features. 1 hour ago
- Happy birthday to the best blog in Walsall, and to a wonderful gent @theplastichippo theplastichippo.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/hip… 1 hour ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: The running of the deer...graffiti at Alrewas Church, Staffordshire @MedievalG http://t.co/srVVEGPLDp 1 hour ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: Sales of ‘any old shit’ expected to treble as men start Christmas shopping newsthump.com/2011/12/23/sal… via @newsthump 1 hour ago
- RT @mwl462: We should be underway shortly at court. Here is the link for follow updates. birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Transport Museum
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event on today.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
We’ve talked about Harpers busses here on the blog a lot over the years – many of us have fond memories of catching these distinctive green double deckers and coaches to popular local destinations, like Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on today.
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.