Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Come on down to Mutt Fest!
- Odds and sods
- A gift from Brian...
- This won't hurt - Images of St. Matthews Hospital, Burntwood
- Please help: New Road, what do we know?
- Down the drive at the side...
- In the Middle
- Down with the kids
- Another glimpse into the past
- Lorry accident in Brownhills in the 1970s - can anyone help?
- 1,633,039 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @beaubodor: Douglas Carswell has announced he is to rarely attend Parliament and claim the maximum possible on expenses. #UKIP 44 minutes ago
- RT @asabenn: Tory MP Claire Perry once told @DouglasCarswell to 'fuck off and join Ukip', so he did. http://t.co/Fb3NA8y03r 49 minutes ago
- RT @flashboy: sudden spike in traffic to en dot wikipedia dot org slash wiki slash douglas underscore carswell 51 minutes ago
- RT @mwl462: Shouldn't Nigel Farage be making this announcement from the Ecuadorian embassy? 54 minutes ago
- RT @mwl462: So Shaun Wright had to decide what he liked best - being in the Labour Party or £100,000 a year. No massive surprise where he l… 56 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- The Golden Palominos – Darklands
- Matthew Sweet – Sitting Still
- R.E.M. – Sitting Still - 2006 Digital Remaster
- The Golden Palominos – Darklands
- Butcher Boy – Bluebells
- Public Service Broadcasting – Elfstendentocht - Pt. 2
- Beth Orton – Call me the Breeze
- Jesse Malin – Me and Julio Down By the School Yard
- Beth Orton – Whenever
- Tangerine Dream – A Whore in One (from the original soundtrack recording for 'Dead Solid Perfect")
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: tour
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around Cathedral Close in Lichfield tonight (Monday, 12th May 2014) with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it starts at 7:00pm outside Lichfield Heritage Centre. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomex, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014.
Continue reading →
Here’s another ride video of Walsall Wood and Brownhills for the expats, exiles and vicarious cyclists, but especially Trevor in Australia. Hope all is going well, old chap, and that the treatment isn’t knocking you about too much. We’re all thinking of … Continue reading →
Yesterday (Saturday, 1st September 2012) was a nice day, particularly in the late afternoon. I’ve just got a copy of Final Cut for editing videos, and was keen to have a play, so I thought I’d turn out another ride … Continue reading →