Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
- April 21st - Another bitingly cold morning, but in Mill Green,... April 21, 2015
- April 20th - And in Telford, all along the cycleways from... April 20, 2015
- April 20th - A shock this morning. I had a train to catch so... April 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- Train in vain?
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- 2,251,497 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @jimwaterson: Full letter from business owners on Telegraph website contains metadata showing it was authored by CCHQ. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ http://… 2 hours ago
- RT @BestoftheMail: These Daily Mail competitions are getting worse and worse http://t.co/BA07qTOTni 2 hours ago
- In other words, I made a stash, fuck th rest of you twitter.com/barterbitch/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @andrewspoooner: Anyone thinking they are voting for David Cameron? You're not. Murdoch has just given him a political death sentence ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @adibarafiqx1: @Nisbah97 Brownhills 4 lyf x 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Cowley Trio – Kenny Two Steps
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pinball Number Count
- Neil Cowley Trio – Clown Town
- Neil Cowley Trio – That’s My Space
- Neil Cowley Trio – Degree In Intuition
- Neil Cowley Trio – She Eats Flies
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pair of Teeth
- Neil Cowley Trio – Displaced
- Neil Cowley Trio – How Do We Catch Up
- Neil Cowley Trio – Little Secrets
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: tour
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around Cathedral Close in Lichfield tonight (Monday, 12th May 2014) with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it starts at 7:00pm outside Lichfield Heritage Centre. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomex, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014.
Continue reading →
Here’s another ride video of Walsall Wood and Brownhills for the expats, exiles and vicarious cyclists, but especially Trevor in Australia. Hope all is going well, old chap, and that the treatment isn’t knocking you about too much. We’re all thinking of … Continue reading →