Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 16th - We’re in a real Indian summer at the... September 16, 2014
- September 16th - There’s a shop opened up in the former... September 16, 2014
- stevieboy378: Total silence, apart from the birdsong. This... September 16, 2014
- September 15th - Returning to Birmingham via Snow Hill station,... September 15, 2014
- September 15th - I spent the afternoon in Droitwich. This piece... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - Back up on Cannock Chase for the first time in... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - The boating lake at Chasewater has been drained... September 15, 2014
- September 13th - I whizzed up to Walsall Wood in the morning on... September 13, 2014
- September 12th - Conkers, by the shedload. The tree in Festival... September 13, 2014
- September 12th - I needed to pop into Lichfield, so I rushed... September 13, 2014
- September 11th - Less charming than the sunflower, but... September 12, 2014
- September 11th - In Darlaston Green, a sight to bring joy to the... September 11, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- Brownhills police station set to close
- Rare black swan seen at Chasewater
- Urgent - Have you lost a Rottweiler dog on the Hussey Estate?
- Scouting out the history
- Ravens Court - Something is happening, but what?
- Brownhills Police Safety House open to the public this Monday
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Walsall Wood let it Lye
- Weighing Anchor
- 1,677,717 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- This is like using the net in China or Turkey FFS 1 hour ago
- Metrology techs are always dour, humourless bastards 2 hours ago
- Here, @Green_Man_Vimes does his best mumface 'don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart, dear' twitter.com/Green_Man_Vime… 2 hours ago
- RT @davecres: Cant view link @BhamUpdates as @ee are still having issues and blocking it as inappropriate content for us mobile users 2 hours ago
- Can't. Fucking. Breathe. Alextrician fits raceway from floor culvert to roof. He's admiring it. Scruff wanders up, sniffs & cocks leg up it 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Has Been Proved Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Little Piece Of Hell
- Frazier Chorus – Blistered
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - The Land Of Oz Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - raid mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Edit
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - future mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 (Richie Rich Reconstruction)
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Swing Machine Vocal Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Raid Mix
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Teenage Cancer Trust
Following my post a few days ago where I shared the awful news that Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse had passed away, I received a lovely and very kind email from Mick Roseblade, a close friend of the family, who’s also asked me to publicise the arrangements for Gareth’s funeral.
Continue reading →
It is with great sadness and a large degree of personal grief that I must share the tragic news that Brownhills lad, Walsall Council Parks guy and top fundraiser Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse yesterday passed away following a tenacious and long fight with cancer.
Continue reading →
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.
Blimey, it’s all going on this afternoon – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →
Blimey, it’s all going on this coming Sunday – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →
Readers will remember that last week, I appealed for donations on behalf of Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse, a fellow Brownhills lad who, despite fighting cancer, is undertaking the Shenstone Fun Run next Sunday, 1st July 2012. It seems that Gareth’s story and … Continue reading →