Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 4th - Fully loaded with shopping, I pottered back, becoming... July 5, 2015
- July 4th - Independence day, but sadly not from work. To my... July 5, 2015
- July 3rd - I was wiped out. I’d had to sit on the floor all the... July 5, 2015
- July 3rd - As readers who follow me elsewhere will know, I have... July 5, 2015
- July 2nd - I cycled home in steady, warm rain - but the... July 2, 2015
- July 2nd - In Darlaston, a gentle precipitation; sweet-smelling,... July 2, 2015
- July 1st - Also on the canal, near Bentley Mill Way, flowering... July 2, 2015
- July 1st - The Pleck swans were cool in the heat this morning,... July 2, 2015
- June 30th - Looking almost frosted on the warmest day of the... July 1, 2015
- June 30th - There’s a Matt Smith fan in Darlaston - what else... July 1, 2015
- June 29th - Intrigued and saddened to see the Four Crosses pub... June 30, 2015
- June 29th - I’m loving the orchids this year - they seem to have... June 29, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Cars in the park - On now and tomorrow
- It's all kicking off in Lichfield!
- Rosie's walk and festival tomorrow!
- Does anyone know where Spring Nob is?
- Pictures from the 2015Waslall Wood Family fit 'n' fun day
- That didn't go to plan... or did it?
- On now - 2015 Walsall Wood Family Fit 'n' Fun Day
- September 1995 - Walsall Wood FC up in flames!
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Sports equipment stolen from Millfield School
- 2,417,455 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @NJHag: My thoughts on why England WILL win the #ashes njhcricket.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-as… 14 minutes ago
- Fucking brilliant mashable.com/2015/07/01/gra… 42 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Just a second: ift.tt/1RZJ4lx 43 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Far too many detractors: ift.tt/1M3ScDG 46 minutes ago
- RT @williamstafford: @Mudjokivis I beg your pardon, I never promised you a lady garden. 47 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Sunday Neurosis
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – Torito
- Rodrigo y Gabriela – The Soundmaker
- Calexico – Miles from the Sea
- Calexico – Cumbia de Donde
- Calexico – Tapping on the Line
- Calexico – When the Angels Played
- Calexico – Bullets & Rocks
- Calexico – Falling From The Sky
- Calexico – Let It Slip Away (bonus track)
- Chasewater Strollers July 6, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 13, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Teenage Cancer Trust
Following my post a few days ago where I shared the awful news that Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse had passed away, I received a lovely and very kind email from Mick Roseblade, a close friend of the family, who’s also asked me to publicise the arrangements for Gareth’s funeral.
Continue reading →
It is with great sadness and a large degree of personal grief that I must share the tragic news that Brownhills lad, Walsall Council Parks guy and top fundraiser Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse yesterday passed away following a tenacious and long fight with cancer.
Continue reading →
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.
Blimey, it’s all going on this afternoon – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →
Blimey, it’s all going on this coming Sunday – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →
Readers will remember that last week, I appealed for donations on behalf of Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse, a fellow Brownhills lad who, despite fighting cancer, is undertaking the Shenstone Fun Run next Sunday, 1st July 2012. It seems that Gareth’s story and … Continue reading →