Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - A lost day to technical battles with the computer... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - A warning to fellow cyclists and walkers on the... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - on a grey, murky afternoon I cycled down the... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I returned from Walsall early evening, in a... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I passed through New Street mid-afternoon. The... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - another one for Bob’s big book of bicycle... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - On a grey, depressing day, I stopped to check out... January 24, 2015
- January 20th - I’ve been hoping for a decent fall of snow... January 21, 2015
- January 20th - Another gorgeous but brittle cold morning... January 21, 2015
- January 19th - Again, apologies for the long-range, poor photos,... January 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Mill Road violent assault: Brothers sentenced to 10 years each
- Can you help Matty in his campaign for a skatepark in Clayhanger?
- The Mancunian candidate
- March 1992 - Are we on our own at night and hounded by day?
- Down with the yoot - but watch out for the Teds
- Early days in Foxes Row
- Important - help save Burntwood's Children's Centres
- Mill Road violent assault: two men appear in court
- Your guide to Walsall - 125 years ago
- Lock, stock and barrel?
- 2,007,562 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Sad to see the desperate local press trying to sell papers on the back of Raymond Morris getting the state pauper's funeral as per the law 16 minutes ago
- RT @frankmorris: Just been given new toy. @0wasp will be jealous http://t.co/rMz3feGGkj 17 minutes ago
- RT @IanMartin: I fiercely, angrily recommend this brilliant thing on the Holocaust by @hugorifkind. It's masterly. het.org.uk/index.php/blog… 19 minutes ago
- RT @WalsallCouncil: We're replacing traditional street lights with new LED lanterns in parts of Walsall: http://t.co/rZuOmd1ekj 19 minutes ago
- That shirt. I want one. 47 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: TCT
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.
Blimey, it’s all going on this afternoon – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →
Blimey, it’s all going on this coming Sunday – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →