Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
- May19th - I set off in reasonable weather. The coos of Jockey... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - At Clayhanger on the canal, in a much more temperate... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - Ah, so commence the annual cygnet search. On the way... May 19, 2015
- May 17th - Only a short ride today, as my stomach was bad and I... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Everybody go home, I’ve found the king of the... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Second day running with a decent ride, although the... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - I was pleased to note while in Birmingham that a... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - Springtime canal cycling. I got 99 problems, and most... May 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall teenager
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Travellers pitch up at Oak Park
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall Wood teenager
- Police hunt man following attempted knifepoint robbery at Card Factory store, Brownhills
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- Oak Park: this doesn't smell right
- Police now 'Gravely concerned' for welfare of Amanda Hawkins
- Marching on
- 2,309,206 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking A deadly secret: ift.tt/1F4NaT4 7 hours ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Sorry but if you're non-union in work benefiting from everything unions have won for workers then you're lily livered & … 9 hours ago
- RT @hansmollman: Let's leave the EU, drive this country into the ground, burn down capitalism, head to the South of France until it all blo… 9 hours ago
- RT @hansmollman: 7 Day GPs would be fantastic. So would a free puppy scheme and a candy floss scholarship and bouncy castle buses. #bbcqt 9 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Of foxes and scones" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20481846… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 9 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Steve Reich – The Desert Music: III. Part II: Moderate
- The KLF – Elvis on the Radio, Steel Guitar in My Soul
- The KLF – Justified and Ancient Seems a Long Time Ago
- The KLF – Madrugada Eterna
- The KLF – Dream Time in Lake Jackson
- The KLF – Six Hours to Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
- The KLF – Pulling Out of Ricardo and the Dusk Is Falling Fast
- Steve Reich – The Desert Music: III. Part I: Slow
- Steve Reich – The Desert Music: II. Moderate
- Steve Reich – The Desert Music: I. Fast
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Sunday
Sorry folks, I’ve had this match report in for a week now, but it’s been a busy old week and it took a bit to assemble – but here it is: the young David Evans match review of the chary all stars game that took place last weekend at Oak Park.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football today (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football this Sunday (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.
Continue reading →
Just a quick heads up that this Sunday (19th April 2015), there’s to be a Spring Fair at Chasewater – I don’t know much about it but there will be craft stalls, food, amusements and all the usual type things there.
Walsall Wood FC face Long Eaton United away today!
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 21st March 2015) Walsall Wood travelled to Nottingham to square off against Basford United, who they lost to at Oak Park a couple of weeks ago – sadly, the Wood failed to reverse the situation, but put up a brave show against the league leaders.
This afternoon, 21st March 2015: Walsall Wood FC away to Basford United!
Continue reading →