Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 26th - Love locks seem to be becoming a thing in the UK... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - It was a tough ride; the wind had been forged on... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - I escaped work early, and despite a fearsome wind,... March 27, 2015
- March 25th - As it happened, I never got to a place where the... March 26, 2015
- March 25th - Cruising down the canal, a great sunset seemed to... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - Compression of the neck… herons are more and... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - From Fallings Heath, the twin sisters of... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - The plague of pink postboxes has spread to... March 25, 2015
- March 22nd - Minutes later, in the same ethereal half light,... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - We’re in that interesting time of year again now... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - I’m a big fan of Middleton Lakes, the former quarry... March 23, 2015
- March 22nd - Spotted just off Camp Lane, between Little Hay and... March 23, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A local mining accident - can you help?
- The times they were a-changin'
- It's all about roots and wings
- In the swim
- Start me up!
- A local mining accident - more information available
- Music and movement
- A temperamental old lady
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- The infamous Pier Street - Elizabeth Hampton's memories of Brownhills
- 2,173,445 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @_rfenton: Exclusive picture from the White Pride march in Manchester. http://t.co/UTcFDuZUQN 7 minutes ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Touching" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20284916… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 9 minutes ago
- RT @JoLangb: The 'Monarch of the Suburbs' I'd been tracking feeling a tad light-headed now. Wild Deer Association of Ireland... http://t.c… 10 minutes ago
- RT @paradisecircus: #wowbrum http://t.co/b6PfOUQtzp 10 minutes ago
- RT @EHOdavid: Sheltering from the chill spring gale behind mums wooly flank http://t.co/ZADc0Rv9pe 11 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – Both Of Us (Bound To Lose)
- Stephen Stills – Anyway
- Stephen Stills – Jet Set (Sigh)
- Stephen Stills – Rock And Roll Crazies/Cuban Bluegrass
- Stephen Stills – Song of Love
- Stephen Stills – Blues Man
- Stephen Stills – The Treasure (Take One)
- Stephen Stills – Right Now
- Stephen Stills – What To Do
- Stephen Stills – The Love Gangster
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Special
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday, 1st December 2013 – there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre – at the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake which is now full and teeming with wildlife once more.
Continue reading →