Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 12th - I note with interest that the Four Crosses at... October 13, 2015
- October 12th - At the moment, with continued decent (but nippy!)... October 13, 2015
- October 11th - A gentle run along the canal back to Brownhills... October 11, 2015
- October 11th - The fly agaric are fairly profuse in the usual... October 11, 2015
- October 10th - A spin around Brownhills on a grey afternoon on... October 11, 2015
- October 10th - I suspect this chap, getting some compact and... October 11, 2015
- greedygardener: Kings Heath park October 11, 2015
- October 9th - While in Birmingham, I passed under what used to... October 11, 2015
- October 9th - Oh, hi Bill Drummond. Are you here for a while, or... October 11, 2015
- October 9th - Out of work at lunchtime, and off to Brum on an... October 11, 2015
- October 9th - A beautiful autumn morning on Walsall’s canals,... October 9, 2015
- October 8th - I was right about the rain and the fungi. On... October 9, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- 2,674,721 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Mrs. Bob 'I much preferred Emmerdale when there were sheep in it' 2 hours ago
- Birmingham Uni invent something that already existed for thirty years. Well done. Digital camera next? 3 hours ago
- RT @ExoticAnimalVet: Anyone lost a Tortoise in Brownhills? Please contact us for more info on 01952 460781 4 hours ago
- RT @snopes: Spoof image shows how to distinguish a GMO hard-boiled egg from a regular one: bit.ly/1VMi148 http://t.co/kzzwf3hUCD 5 hours ago
- RT @WalsallAdv: Man arrested on suspicion of cannabis production after Walsall fire: bit.ly/1GFRrxq #bhambc http://t.co/VaRj62aGZ5 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers October 19, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers October 26, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers November 2, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Social media
It’s always nice to see local folk writing about local history, their lives and experiences and their view of the world – and one of the best locally is community activist Brian Stringer, who wrote to me yesterday to tell me he has a new book for sale chronicling his involvement with local community football.
The following press release has just been issued by West Midland Police, in regard to the appeal for missing Bloxwich lady Susan Whiting – I make no comment upon it and ask readers to take care and be respectful on social media regarding the matter.
Continue reading →
I make no apologies for running yet another appeal, this time from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Bloxwich resident Susan Whiting, who has Down’s Syndrome.
A mystery is sparked by the redoubtable old friend of the blog Reg ‘Are Reg’ Fullelove, whoo’s been again chatting to David Evans and supplied another wonderful tranche of material for the blog.
Sorry folks, I’ve had this match report in for a week now, but it’s been a busy old week and it took a bit to assemble – but here it is: the young David Evans match review of the chary all stars game that took place last weekend at Oak Park.
I’m doing this one following requests on social media – the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Spring 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football today (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.