Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - The kind of cold, crisp morning that grabs your... December 15, 2014
- December 12th - Tesco, the retail giant, are in trouble. Beset... December 13, 2014
- December 12th - I’ trying a new camera out. It’s got... December 13, 2014
- December 11th - Thoroughly rotten but very necessary journey... December 12, 2014
- December 10th - I hopped onto the cycleway at Pelsall Lane, and... December 11, 2014
- December 10th - Can’t ever remember a winter passing this... December 11, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- What's the Tory?
- The state that we are in
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- They know what's good for us
- Just look at those haircuts!
- As far distant as the millennium
- The magic of Christmas
- The Harrison dynasty: Beginnings in Coal, 1849
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- 1,910,956 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @JohnDeVore: if you're outraged by north korea's attacks on sony wait until you find out about that time north korea murdered it's citiz… 9 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: . @SnoozeInBrief has my new favourite Twitter bio. 10 minutes ago
- RT @RogerQuimbly: Just wait until Kim Jong-un sees Twitter. 10 minutes ago
- RT @lukeosullivan: Journalists are finding out how much ISIS is doing, somehow loads of news is pouring out of there, but nothing about how… 10 minutes ago
- Hate anything right of the SMP, me brownhillsbob.com/2014/10/24/wal… 13 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Social media
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.
This is just a note to flag up a remarkable piece of writing by ex-Walsall resident, blogger and new dad Rich Johnstone, a chap who I’ve always found to be an excellent writer, thoroughly decent human and good online pal.
Continue reading →
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →