Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 17th - Another harbinger of spring: bluebells. First I’ve... April 17, 2015
- April 17th - Awfully long range photos, but the group of deer... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - Jockey Meadows between Sheffield and Walsall Wood... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - The greening continues. Darlaston is getting really... April 17, 2015
- April 15th - Shelfied, just on the marooned triangle of land... April 16, 2015
- April 15th - On my commute home, on the Walsall Canal. in a... April 16, 2015
- April 15th - Zipping over to Tipton and Great Bridge on a sunny... April 16, 2015
- April 14th - You think there’s nothing that could match the... April 14, 2015
- April 14th - A sunny, warm moring. A run through a Wednesbury... April 14, 2015
- Cycling from Aldridge to Westminster (not actually cycling there, that would be daft) April 13, 2015
- April 13th - Only mid April, yet the canal at Lindon Road,... April 13, 2015
- April 13th - Spotted in passing, this black and white little cat... April 13, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- January 1994 - Are we being pushed out again?
- It must be election time
- Stuck in the Middleton with you
- A child of merit
- Five treated after three vehicle collision in Brownhills High Street
- The biggest liar in town
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Travellers encamp near Chasewater
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Natural Lore
- 2,227,583 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Bells: ift.tt/1NYRuwI 9 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Roaming wild: ift.tt/1zq5uDA 9 hours ago
- RT @barryjbutler: Meet Mark (@pyegreenfalcon). A Kipper who will not be appearing on Mastermind any time soon. #UKIP http://t.co/ftGjDT9N1d 9 hours ago
- RT @MeetAnimals: Who's the burger now http://t.co/Ci1DsiG338 9 hours ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: BREAKING: A woman whose entire career is built on saying shockingly offensive things has said something shockingly offens… 9 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Lemon Jelly – Rolled
- Lemon Jelly – Nice Weather for Ducks (unplugged)
- Elbow – The Take Off and Landing of Everything
- Sugar – Needle Hits E
- Elton John – Where To Now St. Peter?
- Neil Halstead – Hey Daydreamer
- Neil Halstead – Sandy
- Neil Halstead – Full Moon Rising
- Neil Halstead – Palindrome Hunches
- Neil Halstead – Love Is A Beast
- Chasewater Strollers April 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Social media
Here’s a quick one I’ve been meaning to post up for a couple of weeks – the Chasewater Rangers now have a newsletter, and it’s rather good, I have to say – it’s available free from the Innovation Centre. Continue reading →
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.
This is just a note to flag up a remarkable piece of writing by ex-Walsall resident, blogger and new dad Rich Johnstone, a chap who I’ve always found to be an excellent writer, thoroughly decent human and good online pal.
Continue reading →
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.