Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 26th - Around the corner, the new housing development at... May 26, 2015
- May 26th - I had cause to visit Walsall Wood on my way home, on... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - On the Plants Brook/New Hall Valley cycle route NCN... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - I’ve found a little oasis I never realised existed,... May 26, 2015
- madoldbaggage: Spring flowers etc this bank holiday weekend at... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The wildflowers and blossom are wonderful this year.... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - Here’s an odd one. Half way up the hill, on the... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - I needn’t have worried. The first century of the year... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - I’d been planning a long ride the following day for a... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - A quick trip to Lichfield after lunch on a very dull... May 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Reg Morris - a great Brownhillian
- December 1994 - ￼Is the government really fit to govern?
- Spring is on her throne
- It'll soon be time for the 2015 Brownhills Canalside Festival
- The team team of '57
- Bogus caller cons OAP in Shire Oak
- October 1994 - ￼Vandalism Strikes Again!
- By George, he's got it!
- Great news - missing Walsall teenager found safe and well
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- 2,321,970 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @JayneHowarth: I've done Hoar Cross, Malvern Spa, Center Parcs, & the posh one in Leics.. any other spas any good? ( needs to accept 1… 40 minutes ago
- Mrs. Bob:' that's the longest you've watched TV without walking around for 12 months. It's obviously not the curry...' 42 minutes ago
- RT @BhamUpdates: Beyond the blue lights by West Midlands Firefighter Ian Sturmey. birminghamupdates.com/post/120038489… http://t.co/IpVIDmlYgR 45 minutes ago
- hey bristolmary - get your recycling wiggle on girl! 46 minutes ago
- RT @getinthesea: PIES IS PIES AND PIZZA IS PIZZA - NOW GET IN THE FUCKING SEA http://t.co/04YrgS5StF 50 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Halstead – High Hopes
- Neil Halstead – Dreamed I Saw Soldiers
- Neil Halstead – Sleeping on Roads
- Neil Halstead – Martha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
- Neil Halstead – See You on Rooftops
- Neil Halstead – Hi-Lo and Inbetween
- Neil Halstead – Driving with Bert
- Neil Halstead – Two Stones In My Pocket
- Neil Halstead – Seasons
- Neil Halstead – The Finer Points Of Flying
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Social media
Sorry folks, I’ve had this match report in for a week now, but it’s been a busy old week and it took a bit to assemble – but here it is: the young David Evans match review of the chary all stars game that took place last weekend at Oak Park.
I’m doing this one following requests on social media – the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Spring 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football today (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.
The Walsall Wood FC season may be over, but you can get your fix of great football this Sunday (May 3rd 2015) at Oak Park, Walsall Wood where there’s a great charity football match taking place, when Shire Oak Saints vets (all stars!) face the Select Windows XI.
Continue reading →
Here’s a quick one I’ve been meaning to post up for a couple of weeks – the Chasewater Rangers now have a newsletter, and it’s rather good, I have to say – it’s available free from the Innovation Centre. Continue reading →
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.