Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 29th - I returned to Brownhills via the cycleway and... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - An early afternoon loop up to Chasewater of a... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - back in Brownhills later that afternoon, during... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - Saturday was a much better day. i had an errand... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - In Telford, the skies westwards were foreboding,... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - Passing through New Street mid day, I was again... December 1, 2015
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- Due south
- It was different before it all changed
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- A kindly gentleman...
- The man in the centre
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,791,446 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Due south wp.me/pvAxA-5iG via @brownhillsbob 7 hours ago
- RT @berniethoughts: I DON'T CONDONE THE BREEDING OF CORGIS THERE IS NO TELLING HOW LONG THEY WILL GROW 8 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "The Future's Bright...." polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/21181412… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 8 hours ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: BBC News - Abandoned cats overwhelm Coventry charity bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 8 hours ago
- RT @RealYamYamBloke: Gud luck to Dean Smiff. Yow cor blayim a bloke for troyin ta better imself. Did a bostin job at @WFCOfficial 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Social media
Friend of the blog, community activist and Clayhanger Kid himself, Brian Stringer has sent the above image of a local football team and is desperately trying to identify the unknown chap (who is, I believe centre front row).
Last week I noted that the wonderful Brian Stringer had a new book out about his times being involved with community football with local teams Clayhanger Colts Under 12s and Walsall Wood FC.
It’s always nice to see local folk writing about local history, their lives and experiences and their view of the world – and one of the best locally is community activist Brian Stringer, who wrote to me yesterday to tell me he has a new book for sale chronicling his involvement with local community football.
The following press release has just been issued by West Midland Police, in regard to the appeal for missing Bloxwich lady Susan Whiting – I make no comment upon it and ask readers to take care and be respectful on social media regarding the matter.
Continue reading →
I make no apologies for running yet another appeal, this time from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Bloxwich resident Susan Whiting, who has Down’s Syndrome.
A mystery is sparked by the redoubtable old friend of the blog Reg ‘Are Reg’ Fullelove, whoo’s been again chatting to David Evans and supplied another wonderful tranche of material for the blog.
Sorry folks, I’ve had this match report in for a week now, but it’s been a busy old week and it took a bit to assemble – but here it is: the young David Evans match review of the chary all stars game that took place last weekend at Oak Park.