Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Come on down to Mutt Fest!
- A gift from Brian...
- Odds and sods
- The other 'Wood: from the air...
- Please help: New Road, what do we know?
- Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid
- The return of The Clayhanger Kid - book signing tomorrow!
- Family fun day at The Smithy's Forge, next Monday
- What's the plan?
- Marching on
- 1,634,026 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Pictures of Lily: ift.tt/1q9FomV 30 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking A concrete concept: ift.tt/1vrE6ac 32 minutes ago
- RT @HippoGriffinus: @BrownhillsBob and they would rather blame a ghost than admit they may have made a mistake in crucifying bugs bunny. 1 hour ago
- RT @johnprescott: Breaking....In another hammer blow for @david_cameron, @NadineDorriesMP has just confirmed she's staying in the Tory Party 1 hour ago
- RT @ThomasPride: UKIP defector Douglas Carswell once claimed expenses from the taxpayer for a 74p washing line. Just saying: http://t.co/6u… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Halstead – Full Moon Rising
- Neil Halstead – Palindrome Hunches
- Neil Halstead – Love Is A Beast
- Neil Halstead – Tied To You
- Neil Halstead – Spin The Bottle
- Neil Halstead – Wittgenstein's Arm
- Neil Halstead – Bad Drugs And Minor Chords
- Neil Halstead – Digging Shelters
- Andrew Bird – Beyond the Valley of the Three White Horses
- Andrew Bird – Orpheo
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062