Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The state that we are in
- What's the Tory?
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- They know what's good for us
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Just look at those haircuts!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- As far distant as the millennium
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- Poisoning the well?
- 1,912,342 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Traffic speeding beneath me: ift.tt/1z233pK 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Heart bypass: ift.tt/1z22ZGp 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Repurposed: ift.tt/1zDdunP 5 hours ago
- RT @stokel: Steps to build a #NorthernPowerhouse: 1) Make set-piece speeches 2) Announce policy decisions 3) Cut their budgets http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Buffering: ift.tt/16x7dzb 6 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chris Isaak – San Francisco Days
- Chris Isaak – Forever Blue [Acoustic Version]
- Chris Isaak – I Want You to Want Me
- Chris Isaak – Please
- Chris Isaak – Blue Hotel
- Chris Isaak – Dancin'
- Chris Isaak – Let's Have a Party
- Chris Isaak – Can't Do a Thing (To Stop Me)
- Chris Isaak – You Owe Me Some Kind of Love
- Chris Isaak – Blue Spanish Sky
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Silver Street
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 20 of the long lost freesheet, from May 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 19 of the long lost freesheet, from April 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 18 of the long lost freesheet, from March 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Local chap and musician John Carver contacted me a week or so ago to ask me to give this fine folk gig a plug, starring a lady with a rather remarkable local tale to tell – and she’s supported by some rather excellent welsh musicians, too. Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me of an indecent exposure incident on the canal in Brownhills last Wednesday night (23rd July 2014), when a lady cycling on the towpath between the Pier Street pedestrian Bridge (near Tesco) and Catshill Junction witnessed a naked man on the far side of the canal near the Silver Court Gardens site.
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…