Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 1st - Also on the canal, near Bentley Mill Way, flowering... July 2, 2015
- July 1st - The Pleck swans were cool in the heat this morning,... July 2, 2015
- June 30th - Looking almost frosted on the warmest day of the... July 1, 2015
- June 30th - There’s a Matt Smith fan in Darlaston - what else... July 1, 2015
- June 29th - Intrigued and saddened to see the Four Crosses pub... June 30, 2015
- June 29th - I’m loving the orchids this year - they seem to have... June 29, 2015
- faz0la: I saw this friendly chap in the garden of a cottage I... June 29, 2015
- faz0la: My post morning jog view. June 29, 2015
- June 28th - Later in the day, I had to run into Aldridge on an... June 29, 2015
- June 28th - Feeling better, and a trundle to Brownhills... June 29, 2015
- June 27th - Spotted by the canalside, growing from the... June 29, 2015
- June 27th - I was suffering with both a dodgy stomach and bad... June 29, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- 2015 Walsall Wood Family Fit 'n' Fun Day this Saturday
- The end and the beginning
- Chartered flight
- The Royal Oak, Bullings Heath: Explorations in local history
- A working man
- Get with the programme: Brownhills Carnival 1939
- Catch San Brett live on the radio tonight - live from Brownhills!
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- Pictures from the 2015 Brownhills Canalside Festival
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- 2,410,878 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Rush hour: ift.tt/1KtpiOE 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking Dem feet, tho: ift.tt/1KtpiOC 1 hour ago
- RT @nurse_w_glasses: Good point .. #EqualMarriage http://t.co/SaEnDDN30p 3 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "So ugly it's cute?" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20630621… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 3 hours ago
- RT @AwwwwCats: My girlfriend just got a new kitten. She sent me this photo. http://t.co/EwMI6d5ziD 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers July 6, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 13, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Silly
In the last couple of days there’s been a degree of what can only be described as panic locally and on social media about the future of Cannock Chase, Chasewater and other Staffordshire Country Parks.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has an informal local history meeting on this evening with her irreverent and fun Lichfield history group, Lichfield Discovered.
A couple of days ago, I featured here the curious case of the missing dog poo bin just behind Chandlers Keep near the canal in Brownhills – local dog walkers were unhappy at the disappearance of the well used disposal point.
OK – no mucking around, enough is enough – someone has nicked a bin full of dog poo, we’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it any more!
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has another talk on this evening with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
I’m reblogging this from the wonderful Chaz Mason, who I’m sure won’t thank me for doing so – although this is important, and needs to be said, so down the hatch…
Once again, the irrepressible Kate Cardigan from the Lichfield Lore contacts me to tell me that there’s yet another talk on tonight organised by her informal Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. Tonight at 7:30pm, (9th February 2015), they have a wonderful free … Continue reading →