Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 30th - New Street again, but early morning feelings... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - I returned to Brownhills via the cycleway and... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - An early afternoon loop up to Chasewater of a... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - back in Brownhills later that afternoon, during... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - Saturday was a much better day. i had an errand... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - In Telford, the skies westwards were foreboding,... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - Passing through New Street mid day, I was again... December 1, 2015
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- Due south
- A kindly gentleman...
- It was different before it all changed
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- The man in the centre
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- 2,792,399 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Shenstone Drive
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on this coming Sunday from 10:30am until 4:30pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →
Thanks to the diligence of @TheStymaster, I can tell you that today (Sunday 18th October 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their final running day of 2015.
Continue reading →
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.
Come to Aldridge, have a look at the vehicles and a go on our childrens activities, then a free bus to Chasewater Railway and a ride on a train before another bus ride back to Aldridge AMRTM – Museum Open from 10am First bus from Shenstone Drive at 11.30
So, another great event today (Sunday 12th July 2015) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring 50 years of the Ford Transit!
Continue reading →
This Sunday (7th June 2015) there’s a vintage, retro and handmade fair in Aldridge, split between the Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive (just off Northgate) and Aldridge Community Centre, with a vintage double decker from the museum operating a free shuttle service between the two sites.