Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - The kind of cold, crisp morning that grabs your... December 15, 2014
- December 12th - Tesco, the retail giant, are in trouble. Beset... December 13, 2014
- December 12th - I’ trying a new camera out. It’s got... December 13, 2014
- December 11th - Thoroughly rotten but very necessary journey... December 12, 2014
- December 10th - I hopped onto the cycleway at Pelsall Lane, and... December 11, 2014
- December 10th - Can’t ever remember a winter passing this... December 11, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The state that we are in
- What's the Tory?
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- They know what's good for us
- As far distant as the millennium
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Just look at those haircuts!
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- The Harrison dynasty: Beginnings in Coal, 1849
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- 1,912,016 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @HippoGriffinus: Outroared? http://t.co/eF94RI6VA5 20 minutes ago
- RT @BritGeoSurvey: This #ThinSectionThursday we present 'Two pyroxene granulite facies gneiss, Lewisian #XPL' geoscenic.bgs.ac.uk/asset-bank/act… http:/… 22 minutes ago
- RT @Jenny_Drew: & while I'm feeling a little sad, I'd like to see a memorial service for B'ham Central Library pre-demolition http://t.co/q… 34 minutes ago
- RT @Channel4News: MEP behind Ukip's welfare policy chased for child support - @KevinJRawlinson bit.ly/13h1fQM #c4news http://t.co/D… 35 minutes ago
- RT @scaryduck: Christ, I hope the next Mrs Browns Boys movie is set in North Korea 38 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Shenstone Drive
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event on today.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
We’ve talked about Harpers busses here on the blog a lot over the years – many of us have fond memories of catching these distinctive green double deckers and coaches to popular local destinations, like Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on today.
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.