Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 23rd - It seems Staffordshire County Council -... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - A run out on errands late morning was shrouded... November 24, 2014
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - Thank goodness it’s Friday. Another... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - After rain in the night, I rode past the old... November 22, 2014
- November 20th - In Kings Hill Park in Darlaston, there’s a... November 22, 2014
- 20th November - Still clinging on, and looking handsome despite... November 22, 2014
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
- November 19th - Heading out at dawn for a meeting in Telford,... November 20, 2014
- November 18th - I tried an experiment tonight, but it... November 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A lesson in local history
- The Pride of Brownhills, restored
- Your chance to meet a local history legend next Friday!
- Did any of you know Alan John Pickering?
- Hednesford Road hit and run: John Thomason sentenced
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- Woodmen thrash beleagured Causeway
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Urgent: Please help find missing Brownhills teenager
- 1,864,027 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Unnamedinsider: Buy food for hungry families from the @TrussellTrust list and @tescos will add 30%! This lot cost me less than £40 htt… 44 minutes ago
- RT @WalsallCouncil: Thank you to everyone who responded to our appeal for information about the relatives of Alan John PIckering. http://t.… 46 minutes ago
- RT @ExpressandStar: Micro brewery unveils extra special Christmas brews. expressandstar.com/editors-picks/… http://t.co/MmYAdnmq5Y 46 minutes ago
- RT @distinctlybc: In 1952, James Moore - a councillor in Rowley Regis wrote this ode to the Rowley Hills facebook.com/distinctlyblac… 46 minutes ago
- herb vodka. What kind of arsehattery is that? 48 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Shenstone Drive
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event on today.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
We’ve talked about Harpers busses here on the blog a lot over the years – many of us have fond memories of catching these distinctive green double deckers and coaches to popular local destinations, like Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on today.
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.