Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 25th - Although it was a grey, miserable morning, the... August 25, 2015
- August 25th - The land at the bottom of Bentley Mill Way, wedged... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - A remarkable sunset struck when I was travelling... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - Fruits of all kinds from berries, to nuts to... August 25, 2015
- August 23rd - On my way to a friend’s house in the evening, I... August 24, 2015
- August 23rd - Caught in heavy rains at Cannock Chase, I headed... August 24, 2015
- August 22nd - A day of unexpected jobs and delayed activity, I... August 24, 2015
- August 21st - It was a grey, damp Friday afternoon, and it felt... August 24, 2015
- August 21st - I had stuff to do in Aldridge on the way home, and... August 24, 2015
- August 20th - had o nip on an errand, and left during daylight,... August 21, 2015
- August 20th - Much as I hate the current fad for obsessively... August 21, 2015
- August 19 - Some folk, of course, don’t even notice the rain and... August 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Heritage Gathering coming soon!
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Going Back
- Please beware - another indecent exposure incident reported
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - August public meeting this evening
- Ticket to ride
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- Good news - a new food store for Walsall Wood
- Aldridge, The Great War - A post from Linda Mason
- 2,558,194 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Pelsall planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- The flow from Court & Spark > Help Me > Free Man in Paris possibly the best musical transition ever 7 hours ago
- If there's ever been a better opening segue to an album than that on Court & SPark I've never heard it 7 hours ago
- RT @GarethLWatkins: Dear potential employers, how should I put this? NOBODY NEEDS A COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE TO UPDATE A WORDPRESS PAGE WHAT… 7 hours ago
- RT @deray: We’re now averaging more than one mass shooting per day in 2015 washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/pMBUD0QULQ 8 hours ago
- Westie squee! youtube.com/watch?t=46&v=K… 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers August 31, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Reservoir
Come to Aldridge, have a look at the vehicles and a go on our childrens activities, then a free bus to Chasewater Railway and a ride on a train before another bus ride back to Aldridge AMRTM – Museum Open from 10am First bus from Shenstone Drive at 11.30
Having trouble keeping up this weekend, I really am – but if you’re quick, there’s a fun dog show in aid of the RSPCA at Chasewater and it’s on now (Sunday, 9th August 2015), so get down there!
Just a quick heads up that this Sunday (19th July 2015), there’s to be a Summer Fair at Chasewater – it runs from 12 noon until 4pm and features a variety of craft and food stalls for all to enjoy – this is at the same time as the Powerboat Grand Prix is running too, so there will be plenty to see and do.
Continue reading →
I’ll be perfectly honest here – I know very little about this, but for those that do, this is apparently quite a weekend for the powerboat community as Saturday and Sunday see the PowerBoatGP 2015 Chasewater Grand Prix at our favourite reservoir and country park.
In the last couple of days there’s been a degree of what can only be described as panic locally and on social media about the future of Cannock Chase, Chasewater and other Staffordshire Country Parks.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 14th 2015), the inaugural Staffordshire Ironman Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights. Continue reading →
I’m doing this one following requests on social media – the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Spring 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.