Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 28th - At Clayhanger, the Mallard family that numbered four... May 29, 2015
- May 28th - I came past Jockey Meadows in the early evening on my... May 29, 2015
- May 27th - He was there again, the cat I notice a lot in the... May 29, 2015
- May 27th - I guess a lost balloon is a reflection on the sadness... May 29, 2015
- May 26th - Around the corner, the new housing development at... May 26, 2015
- May 26th - I had cause to visit Walsall Wood on my way home, on... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - On the Plants Brook/New Hall Valley cycle route NCN... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - I’ve found a little oasis I never realised existed,... May 26, 2015
- madoldbaggage: Spring flowers etc this bank holiday weekend at... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The wildflowers and blossom are wonderful this year.... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Flour power
- Oil, fire and water
- Brownhills real ale and cider festival 2015
- The Model
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - May public meeting tonight!
- The rise and fall
- December 1994 - ￼Is the government really fit to govern?
- Fun activity event for kids on this morning at Brownhills Library
- It'll soon be time for the 2015 Brownhills Canalside Festival
- Do you remember Brownhills United?
- 2,325,656 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @mstorey_: taken me 20 mins to walk from brownhills to stonnall, legs are dead🏃🏻😂 18 minutes ago
- RT @ltv_news: Researchers from BBC's Who Do You Think You Are have discovered that Alan Windsor and Magician Paul Daniels are half brothers… 19 minutes ago
- RT @ltv_news: Work & Pensions Iain Duncan Smith to announce introduction 21st Century "compassionate workhouses" to solve homelessness. Mor… 19 minutes ago
- I blame that Goodfellow dude for suckering me 20 minutes ago
- People, the Rolf Harris tweet is from a paraody account twitter.com/ltv_news 21 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Marshall Crenshaw – Hold It
- Marshall Crenshaw – What Time Is It?
- Marshall Crenshaw – All I Know Right Now
- Marshall Crenshaw – Monday Morning Rock
- Marshall Crenshaw – For Her Love
- Marshall Crenshaw – One Day With You
- Marshall Crenshaw – Try
- Marshall Crenshaw – One More Reason
- Marshall Crenshaw – Our Town
- Marshall Crenshaw – Whenever You're On My Mind
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Ravens Court
This is just a reminder and a request – it’s been three months to the day since the dynamic duo of UKIPs Brownhills Councillor Steve Craddock and his best mate and Walsall Conservative former Regeneration head-honcho Adrian Andrew claimed to have brought home the bacon and hammered out some progress on the redevelopment of Ravens Court.
I’m pleased to note that despite the celebratory tones of a report in the Express & Star a couple of weeks ago, Walsall Council are reinforcing the hard line taken on the owners of the derelict eyesore in the middle of Brownhills, Ravens Court, with a strongly worded press release issued a couple of days ago.
Don’t forget that today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014) – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
[caption id="attachment_21595" align="alignleft" width="300"] Image supplied to David Evans by Vickie Heydon-Matterface[/caption] Continue reading
Don’t forget that this weekend – Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014 – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
Well, it seems congratulations are in order – Steve Craddock, UKIP councillor for Brownhills and the man whose holiday was more important than political control of a borough governing 269,000 people – has apparently brought us the bacon. Or it … Continue reading
Well, it’s going ahead – despite the negativity and naysayers, there are sufficient stalls now signed up to make the planned Christmas Market in Brownhills this year a reality. The organisers still have spaces for this two-day extravaganza, so if you’d like to join in the fun, get your application in sharpish!