Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 30th - New Street again, but early morning feelings... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - I returned to Brownhills via the cycleway and... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - An early afternoon loop up to Chasewater of a... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - back in Brownhills later that afternoon, during... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - Saturday was a much better day. i had an errand... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - In Telford, the skies westwards were foreboding,... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - Passing through New Street mid day, I was again... December 1, 2015
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- Due south
- A kindly gentleman...
- It was different before it all changed
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- The man in the centre
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- 2,792,646 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @soxer99: That John Lewis advert. The girl singing sounds like she's soiled herself. 10 minutes ago
- RT @DripFedFred666: So, we haven’t had a military success since the first Gulf war but this one will be ok because cos. Right. No, that mak… 12 minutes ago
- RT @chasewaterstuff: Chasewater Railway Museum – Mining History Books chasewaterrailwaymuseum.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/cha… https://t.co/O2me2UPQeS 14 minutes ago
- RT @charlie_spotted: Not in my name, Cameron. petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1132… 22 minutes ago
- RT @hansmollman: *Cheese bodyguard puts finger to earpiece* "Can confirm the threat has been pasteurised." 23 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Police
Worryingly, the incidents of indecent exposure locally seem to be ongoing, as I note social media reports yesterday (Monday 23rd November 2015) of an incident near Northfields Way in Clayhanger.
Further to the pictures from Remembrance Sunday Wendy Dance, treasurer of Brownhills Branch of the Royal British Legion has been in touch to tell us all about the RBL in Brownhills, and to thank residents of Brownhills for their extraordinary generosity regarding the annual Poppy Appeal.
Continue reading →
After posting the photos of the Walsall Wood Remembrance event on Sunday, I received a bit of an indignant enquiry as to where the photos of the Brownhills Remembrance Parade were.
Just a quick one – The young David Evans today went to his local Remembrance event in Walsall Wood, which regulars will remember has been the cause of some controversy this year.
Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 24th October 2015), there was a serious accident on the A461 Lichfield Road, Sandhills, north east of Shire Oak – I believe the incident to have been around the Cartersfield Lane junction.
Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me of an indecent exposure incident on the Pelsall to Walsall cycle track near the Fordbrook Lane Bridge yesterday (Monday 19th October 2015).
The anger and irritation in the community over the curtailed Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunday parade rumbles on – and since I last posted, a few things have been said, and clarified, so it’s important interested parties read this post to understand what’s gone on.
Continue reading →