Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 23rd - Labouring up Shire Oak Hill at Sandhills, a... September 23, 2014
- September 23rd - The overcast days seem to be well upon us now,... September 23, 2014
- September 22nd - Further on from the flytipped mattress, my dark... September 22, 2014
- September 22nd - Cycling down Green Lane between Shelfield and... September 22, 2014
- September 21st - A horrid, horrid day. Laden with a cold, the... September 22, 2014
- September 20th - Must have passed this garden backing onto the... September 22, 2014
- September 20th - Things were still grey and the air quality... September 22, 2014
- September 19th - After a languid Indian summer, the sudden dull,... September 22, 2014
- September 19th - There seems to be a lot of work going on with... September 22, 2014
- madoldbaggage: Wasn’t sure that my camera would be able to do... September 21, 2014
- September 18th - From the Indian, back to the Indian summer.... September 19, 2014
- September 18th - Ah, Walsall. In how many ways do I love thee? I... September 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Spurrells: was this a local company?
- Stepping out - can you help Chasewater Strollers grow?
- Serious accident between car and horse drawn cart near Stonnall
- Walsall Wood take Dunkirk again
- Plan for 200 new homes in central Brownhills approved
- What's this stuff about, then?
- When the engines roared at Wharf Lane
- Who’d be a carthorse?
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- Mill Road violent assault: two men appear in court
- 1,690,323 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking As dry as old bones: ift.tt/1B4DyFJ 40 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Well underway: ift.tt/1snmU5f 42 minutes ago
- RT @ThePoke: There Should Be More Of These Signs Around thepoke.co.uk/2014/09/23/the… http://t.co/QS0uDGp4ix 55 minutes ago
- RT @StuartMaconie: I think maybe Ed M did just forget to mention deficit. Like he forgot to mention nationalising banks and abolishing publ… 1 hour ago
- RT @Mudjokivis: #Overheard First Great Western staff "Sorry about disruptions... 2 suicides and 2 attempts today. It's been a bad day for F… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Police
Earlier this evening (Tuesday, 16th September 2014) there appears to have been an accident involving a cyclist on the Chester Road, Shire Oak, between the Friezland Lane junction and Anchor Bridge.
You may recall that last week, I appealed for help from readers following the van burglary that took place at Clayhanger, during the early hours of Thursday 4th September 2014 – tools and equipment were stolen, including screw/nail guns and a radio from a van parked on the owner’s driveway on the Allerdale Estate in Clayhanger.
Continue reading →
It seems there’s quite a spate of thefts of tools and equipment from sheds, garages and parked vehicles in our areas at the moment, and this appeal reaches me via friend of the blog Scott Parry from Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Terri Fallon Nicholls from Lichfield Road in Shire Oak has been in touch today regarding the fact that her shed, and that of a near neighbour were burgled in the early hours of Saturday, 30th August 2014.
Please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Ford Focus RS car which was stolen from Shire Ridge in Walsall Wood in the early hours of this morning.
I notice in the last week or so several reports of attempted and possible distraction burglary incidents in Walsall – the most recent report seems to have occurred yesterday – please, if you have and elderly family friends or neighbours, please do advise them to take care, and never buy goods and services at the door.
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – West Midlands Police are appealing for witnesses.