Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 30th - Once you get used to the idea (and it does take... October 1, 2014
- September 29th - I’d nipped into Birmingham on what seemed... October 1, 2014
- September 28th - On a decaying tree stump near the canal just by... September 29, 2014
- September 28th - Up on the Chase on a balmy, sunny afternoon... September 29, 2014
- September 27th - Having visited the farm shop, returned via... September 28, 2014
- September 27th - Spotted as I was passing in Flats Lane,... September 28, 2014
- Septemver 27th - I’ve been passing this odd, low... September 28, 2014
- September 26th - Another great sky as I nipped down into... September 27, 2014
- September 26th - I nipped over to Burntwood to get some shopping... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - I spotted this by change in Butlers Passage,... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - Spotted in darkest Wednesbury whilst nipping... September 27, 2014
- Setember 24th - My return from Walsall an hour or so later was... September 27, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,702,646 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Just walked in to new bogs to find plumber playing air guitar with a set of stilsons to More Than a Feeling. Are all plumbers bloody loopy? 15 minutes ago
- RT @marcolonghi: Consultation on proposal by Council and Sustrans at Fordbrook Bridge wp.me/ptVum-c4 19 minutes ago
- RT @goulcher: Just heard someone ask a man "I see you have a beard now! Any reason for that?" BEARD REASONS: ⚪️HORMONES ⚪️NEW RELIGION 🔘L… 35 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: Lichen covered gravestone at St Leonard's nr Blithfield Hall, Staffordshire http://t.co/qY00NRWwo5 35 minutes ago
- RT @PlashingVole: Cameron: 'Anyone should be free to take on different jobs so they can get on'. Like the Tory MPs working as lawyers, dire… 38 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Helplessly Hoping
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Shadow Captain
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
- Stephen Stills – Love The One You're With [1970 Demo]
- Graham Nash – Chicago [1970 Demo]
- David Crosby & Stephen Stills – Long Time Gone [1968 Demo]
- Stephen Stills – Singing Call [1970 Demo]
- David Crosby, Neil Young & Graham Nash – Music Is Love [1970 Demo]
- Graham Nash – Be Yourself [1971 Demo]
- Stephen Stills – My Love Is A Gentle Thing [1968 Demo]
- Chasewater Strollers October 6, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers October 13, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers October 20, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Police
Earlier this evening (Tuesday, 16th September 2014) there appears to have been an accident involving a cyclist on the Chester Road, Shire Oak, between the Friezland Lane junction and Anchor Bridge.
You may recall that last week, I appealed for help from readers following the van burglary that took place at Clayhanger, during the early hours of Thursday 4th September 2014 – tools and equipment were stolen, including screw/nail guns and a radio from a van parked on the owner’s driveway on the Allerdale Estate in Clayhanger.
Continue reading →
It seems there’s quite a spate of thefts of tools and equipment from sheds, garages and parked vehicles in our areas at the moment, and this appeal reaches me via friend of the blog Scott Parry from Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Terri Fallon Nicholls from Lichfield Road in Shire Oak has been in touch today regarding the fact that her shed, and that of a near neighbour were burgled in the early hours of Saturday, 30th August 2014.
Please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Ford Focus RS car which was stolen from Shire Ridge in Walsall Wood in the early hours of this morning.
I notice in the last week or so several reports of attempted and possible distraction burglary incidents in Walsall – the most recent report seems to have occurred yesterday – please, if you have and elderly family friends or neighbours, please do advise them to take care, and never buy goods and services at the door.
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – West Midlands Police are appealing for witnesses.