Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 31st - At Clayhanger Bridge on the canal near Brownhills,... April 1, 2015
- March 31st - A dreadful day to commute, although you’d never... April 1, 2015
- March 30th - The delightful spring day evaporated late... March 31, 2015
- March 30th - I keep banging on about this, but it is rather... March 31, 2015
- March 29th - It was just an awfully uninspiring day. There were... March 30, 2015
- March 29th - The start of British Summertime, and out of the... March 30, 2015
- March 28th - Another type of life entirely, and one for the cat... March 28, 2015
- March 28th - Even on the greyest days, Brownhills has signs of... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Hands up, who knew there were still the ruins of a... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Sunset over the Tame Valley canal, looking from... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - This seems unusual to me - well developed Canada... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Another afternoon escape, and I hit the canal... March 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Plea for family of deceased Caldmore man
- Do you give a monkeys?
- New road safety initiative for Brownhills
- The Wheatsheaf, Brownhills - what do we know?
- The other 'Wood: from the air...
- Plea to find family of man who passed away in local hostel
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Walsall Wood - A short history by Margaret Brice
- As the dual carriageway came through
- Plea for family of deceased Darlaston man
- 2,184,624 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Oh hell no bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-… 39 minutes ago
- RT @ESPhotoArchive: Ex @expressandstar photographer’s iconic stripper picture featured on Canadian TV shar.es/1gt0NB via @journalis… 1 hour ago
- RT @BhamUpdates: TRAINS - Delays and cancellations possible through New Street Station, due to reports of snakes on a train. @BenWestwoodWM… 1 hour ago
- RT @adrianshort: ELECTION BOMBSHELL: 100 abattoir owners think turkeys should vote for Christmas. #GE2015 1 hour ago
- New road safety initiative for Brownhills wp.me/pvAxA-6aT via @BrownhillsBob 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- José González – With the Ink of a Ghost
- José González – Open Book
- José González – Afterglow
- José González – Vissel
- José González – What Will
- José González – Every Age
- José González – Leaf Off / The Cave
- José González – The Forest
- José González – Stories We Build, Stories We Tell
- José González – Let It Carry You
- Chasewater Strollers April 6, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers April 13, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers April 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Police
Following the police incident in CLayhanger on Friday afternoon (13th March 2015) West Midlands Police have issued the following statement:
Continue reading →
Many people have contacted me about the Police helicopter being up over Brownhills yesterday afternoon (Friday, 13th March 2015) – it seems that local police were responding to a burglary in Clayhanger.
Following reports of phone-snatch muggings in Lindon Road, on the Brownhills/Walsall Wood border last weekend, there are sketchy reports of another such robbery taking place closer to Streets Corner on the Brownhills Road yesterday.
I notice from a number of sources including Jayne Howarths wonderful Common People blog for Pelsall that police and schools there are warning parents about an attempted abduction incident in Paradise Lane, Pelsall, on Saturday last (7th February 2015).
There’s currently a status circulating on Facebook stating there’s recently been a phone-snatch mugging on Lindon Road on the Brownhills-Walsall Wood border – I haven’t been able to verify this with the police yet but a warning and appeal would seem prudent.
Continue reading →
A reader living in the Commonside/Friezland Lane area of Shire Oak has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that he had his van windscreen smashed by vandals this evening (28th January 2015) at about 8:35pm as the van was parked outside his house.
Readers may recall that last July, there was a violent assault when two men burst into a house in Mill Road, Brownhills, and violently attacked the householder – the two attackers have just been sentenced to 10 years in jail for the attack.