Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 20th - I came back up through Longdon and Farewell as I... December 20, 2014
- December 20th - Today, today was great. I had a Christmas errand... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - Also on my commute, the gorse (or is it broom?)... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - I don’t know why I think this, but I... December 20, 2014
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Peter Giovanni Pelari - A beautiful tribute
- Caught in time
- A lost line
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- It's the season, innit?
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Diamonds and dust
- Kirby's mud diggers bury The Wood
- 1,928,303 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @JJ_Breen: What is the difference between a facelift and a school inspection? A facelift tucks up your features. 2 hours ago
- Happy birthday to the best blog in Walsall, and to a wonderful gent @theplastichippo theplastichippo.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/hip… 2 hours ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: The running of the deer...graffiti at Alrewas Church, Staffordshire @MedievalG http://t.co/srVVEGPLDp 2 hours ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: Sales of ‘any old shit’ expected to treble as men start Christmas shopping newsthump.com/2011/12/23/sal… via @newsthump 2 hours ago
- RT @mwl462: We should be underway shortly at court. Here is the link for follow updates. birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Police
The Express & Star is now carrying the sad news that the elderly gentleman who was involved in the road traffic collision in Brownhills this morning has sadly passed away.
West Midlands Ambulance Service have issued the following statement in regard to the serious incident today (Friday, 19th December 2014) on Brownhills High Street near to the Church Road junction when an elderly man had been in collision with a tipper lorry.
Continue reading →
I’m getting mixed reports of a serious road traffic accident in Brownhills High Street, which is currently blocked off. Continue reading →
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – it caused quite a stir locally as many readers will no doubt recall.
Just this second heard that Jessica Labon has been found safe and well – stay tuned please, that’s all the info I have for now.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since Thursday evening (Thursday, 6th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since yesterday morning (Friday, 7th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.