Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 30th - Interesting to note the cat population seems to have... July 30, 2014
- July 30th - It still seems too early to me, but it’s the... July 30, 2014
- July 29th - The harvest actually started a few days ago, but I... July 30, 2014
- July 29th - Sorry, more cygnets. I didn’t know about... July 30, 2014
- July 28th - Big dreams, he had them. Better luck next time,... July 29, 2014
- July 28th - Goscote Valley cycleway, on a summer afternoon. This... July 29, 2014
- July 27th - Brownhills High Street. Next time you hear someone... July 27, 2014
- July 27th - On Clayhanger Common, there is a thriving population... July 27, 2014
- July 27th - After a day of unexpected but nice things - a meal... July 27, 2014
- July 26th - I’ve recently discovered Darwin Park - the... July 27, 2014
- July 26th - Taking it easy with the foot, it’s clearly not... July 27, 2014
- July 25th - I nearly squished him (I assume it’s a he),... July 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Lady mugged in Brownhills - be on your guard!
- Holland Park fun day today - get down there with the kids!
- You can't bank on it
- Mill Road violent assault: two men appear in court
- The Woodmen scrape past Romulus for a win
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- Brownhills fatal hit run - Police issue statement
- Funeral arrangements for Gareth Perrins-Seedhouse
- Knifepoint mugging in Brownhills - be on your guard
- Brownhills canal indecent exposure incident
- 1,557,777 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Hey, Brownhills and Pelsall people: it's put the bin out time... that means you, too @Rose_maria 32 minutes ago
- Boris! >> RT @AnnetteRubery: Life is hard: ow.ly/i/6pqFt 2 hours ago
- RT @charlie_spotted: Oh @LondonMidland your "staffing issues", causing chaos at New Street, feels very much like groundhog day. Suggest a r… 2 hours ago
- RT @crazygibbon: @BrownhillsBob @londonmidland everyone is used to it. They're surfing on that margin of error. No incentive to get better.… 4 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Jonathan Jeremiah – If You Only
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Heart of Stone
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Lost
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Happiness
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Never Gonna
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Justified
- Jonathan Jeremiah – See (It Doesn't Bother Me)
- Jonathan Jeremiah – That Same Old Line
- Jonathan Jeremiah – How Half-Heartedly We Behave
- Jonathan Jeremiah – A Solitary Man
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market August 3, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Park
Summer holidays – kids already driving you mad – today, Wednesday 30th July 2014, between 10:30am and 4:00pm there will be an opportunity to get them off that games console and out into the fresh air with a summer fun event at the popular Brownhills park.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomex, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014.
Continue reading →
Today, Walsall Wood FC face AFC Wulfrunians away at Castlecroft. Kickoff 3:00pm – best of luck to the lads!
February 8th 2014, Walsall Wood v Westfields away at allpay.park, Hereford – get down there if you can for some great local football!
Over the past couple of posts, the subject of Holland Park in Brownhills has come up, and reader Peter asked where it got it’s name – I knew it was named after Hyla John Holland, one of the great names in the history of Brownhills, but I realised I didn’t know much about the chap, or exactly what he did beyond being a councillor.
Helen Sanger, the Walsall Council Countryside Ranger responsible for Shire Oak Park Nature Reserve, has asked me to point out to readers and fans of the reserve that this coming Saturday, 9th November 2013 there will be a chance to meet with Tim Cleary, Countryside Operations Ranger.
I should have featured this yesterday, but didn’t get time – in what seems to be a new initiative, Walsall Wood Scouts, a thoroughly fine bunch of lads, have been undertaking small scale, supervised scrub clearance at Shire Oak Park Nature Reserve.
Kids already driving you mad – tomorrow, Wednesday 31st July 2013, there will be an opportunity to get them off that games console and out into the fresh air with a summer fun event at the popular Brownhills park.
Continue reading →
I noticed last week that heathland improvement works were planned by Walsall’s Counctry Services team – that’s the rangers I’ve posted so much about lately – at Shire Oak Park Local Nature Reserve in Brownhills.
Continue reading →