Because you’re free to read this blog
- June 29th - Spotted on the cycleway near Telford station, this... July 29, 2015
- June 29th - Passing through New Street Station early on a sunny,... July 29, 2015
- July 28th - Returning home from Telford, unusually these days, I... July 28, 2015
- July 28th - Called to Telford mid-morning, I hopped on the train... July 28, 2015
- July 27th - It’s the time of year when I dread getting stopped... July 27, 2015
- July 27th - I awoke to a better day. It was warm again and the... July 27, 2015
- July 26th - Everything was wet. Hour after hour of rain.I could... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - In heavy rain, a flotilla of swans. not far from the... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - The latest addition to the local architectural scene... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - I headed to the supermarket in Aldridge late, and a... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - There was something of the night about the... July 26, 2015
- July 24th - Noticed in Holland Park, the reships are growing... July 24, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't bank on it
- Holland Park fun day this Wednesday - get down there with the kids!
- Station mastery
- Something brewing
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - July public meeting this Thursday
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- The Cossacks of Walsall Wood
- Where there's hope
- March 1993 - Shire Oak goes grant maintained
- 2,477,424 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @norock: Truly horrifying front page from the NEN, there twitter.com/EveningNews/st… 4 hours ago
- Don't worry lads - he won't get far on foot! http://t.co/igakMYFM7k 4 hours ago
- RT @Txantxangorri: #JohnHumphrys suggesting that troops be used to "round migrants up & put them in camps" on @BBCr4today Where have we hea… 4 hours ago
- RT @girlonthenet: Ppl who talk about asylum so coldly - did they watch Titanic and think 'the first class people shouldn't have to share th… 4 hours ago
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: Bloody cucumbers are everywhere, and that was an entirely appropriate response. 4 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Cat Stevens – The Wind
- Camel – Song Within a Song
- Camel, London Symphony Orchestra & David Bedford – Dunkirk (Live At Royal Albert Hall)
- Camel, London Symphony Orchestra & David Bedford – Preparation (Live At Royal Albert Hall)
- Camel – Rhayader Goes to Town
- Camel – Homage To The God Of Light (Live)
- Camel – Supertwister (Live At The Marquee Club)
- Camel – Arubaluba (BBC Radio One "Live In Concert")
- Camel – Ligging At Louis (BBC Radio One "Live In Concert")
- Camel – Medley: Lady Fantasy
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: open
So, another great event today (Sunday 12th July 2015) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring 50 years of the Ford Transit!
Continue reading →
In the week I was contacted by Clayhanger resident and community volunteer Becky Bryan who asked me to give the Clayhanger Community Centre fun day a plug, which of course I’m happy to do – it runs Sunday 12th July 2015 from 12 noon to 3pm, and all are welcome.
Continue reading →
Reader and great freind of the blog Tony Jakeman has been in touch to ask if I can plug this event – West Midlands Hedgehog Rescue have an open day planned at The White Horse Pub, Cheslyn Hay this Saturday, 6th September 2014 from 12 noon until 4pm.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I was too busy to pop down yesterday, but I’m very thankful to friend of the blog and long-time reader Andy Hollyhead, who popped over to the opening of the new Co-op store in Walsall Wood yesterday.
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog Lee Braggington, Walsall Wood Group Scout Leader, has been in touch to let me know that the new Co-op store at Streets corner will finally open this coming Thursday, 21st March 2013, as I noted on my 365daysofbiking journal on Wednesday.
Continue reading →