Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 26th - Out late afternoon for a fast spin out to Hints via... April 27, 2015
- April 26th - Things that happen while you’re not looking. In the... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - The void in the canal embankment on the bend... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - bigger and better than ever!
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,252,691 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @YehudaMoon: Why is it the last 10 miles home feel like the longest miles of the whole journey? http://t.co/WAmOpFvBFG 29 minutes ago
- RT @twlldun: He wants to make children illegal http://t.co/0hPRCTRlCt 1 hour ago
- We have insulated spammers for that, me mon... 1 hour ago
- Bad day for Alextrician as he discovers what happens if you drop a spanner while disconnecting a vehicle battery... His spanner is now 2... 1 hour ago
- RT @bookiesnacksize: Yes, I bet you are, you horny racist little twerp. 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Cowley Trio – Kenny Two Steps
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pinball Number Count
- Neil Cowley Trio – Clown Town
- Neil Cowley Trio – That’s My Space
- Neil Cowley Trio – Degree In Intuition
- Neil Cowley Trio – She Eats Flies
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pair of Teeth
- Neil Cowley Trio – Displaced
- Neil Cowley Trio – How Do We Catch Up
- Neil Cowley Trio – Little Secrets
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: open day
This evening (21st February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.
I’ve had a couple of great responses to my request for material on Walsall’s lost power station that existed at Reedswood, until it’s demolition in the late 1980s.
This Sunday, 14th July 2013, Aston Manor Road Transport Museum will be holding their 26th annual Open day, where the enthusiasts who lovingly maintain and curate this fascinating collection of vehicles will be celebrating the history of Birmingham trams.
Continue reading →