Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 2nd - I cycled home in steady, warm rain - but the... July 2, 2015
- July 2nd - In Darlaston, a gentle precipitation; sweet-smelling,... July 2, 2015
- July 1st - Also on the canal, near Bentley Mill Way, flowering... July 2, 2015
- July 1st - The Pleck swans were cool in the heat this morning,... July 2, 2015
- June 30th - Looking almost frosted on the warmest day of the... July 1, 2015
- June 30th - There’s a Matt Smith fan in Darlaston - what else... July 1, 2015
- June 29th - Intrigued and saddened to see the Four Crosses pub... June 30, 2015
- June 29th - I’m loving the orchids this year - they seem to have... June 29, 2015
- faz0la: I saw this friendly chap in the garden of a cottage I... June 29, 2015
- faz0la: My post morning jog view. June 29, 2015
- June 28th - Later in the day, I had to run into Aldridge on an... June 29, 2015
- June 28th - Feeling better, and a trundle to Brownhills... June 29, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- It's all kicking off in Lichfield!
- Does anyone know where Spring Nob is?
- No longer up the creek - Millfield School's canoe returned!
- Sports equipment stolen from Millfield School
- July 1995 - Brownhills Carnival
- 2015 Walsall Wood Family Fit 'n' Fun Day this Saturday
- A working man
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- B&M coming to Aldridge - vacancies now being advertised
- Not only customers, but friends
- 2,415,411 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- If it's not to your satfaction, I'll refund the subscription fee, OK? brownhillsbob.com/2015/07/03/its… 10 hours ago
- RT @Colvinius: From latest @privateeyenews cc @eddroy http://t.co/xgN2CBs0fz 12 hours ago
- RT @ThatSabineGirl: And OH BOY are users on the forums gonna enjoy making you feel stupid for not instantly knowing the stuff they just spe… 13 hours ago
- RT @ThatSabineGirl: They keep telling you you should use Linux, then when you do, and you hit a problem, suddenly you have to learn a load … 13 hours ago
- RT @ThatSabineGirl: I largely taught myself how to use Windows just through exploration of the GUI. There's literally no way you can do tha… 13 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Not My Place
- Jonathan Jeremiah – All the Man I'll Ever Be
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Justified
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Never Gonna
- Jonathan Jeremiah – A Solitary Man
- Jonathan Jeremiah – See (It Doesn't Bother Me)
- Jonathan Jeremiah – How Half-Heartedly We Behave
- Jonathan Jeremiah – That Same Old Line
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Lost
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Happiness
- Chasewater Strollers July 6, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 13, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers July 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: open day
This evening (21st February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.
I’ve had a couple of great responses to my request for material on Walsall’s lost power station that existed at Reedswood, until it’s demolition in the late 1980s.
This Sunday, 14th July 2013, Aston Manor Road Transport Museum will be holding their 26th annual Open day, where the enthusiasts who lovingly maintain and curate this fascinating collection of vehicles will be celebrating the history of Birmingham trams.
Continue reading →