Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The Rovers return...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- Breaking the ground
- Walsall Wood in Wonderland...
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Wood 'n' heart - a new book out now!
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- Be vigilant: Nasty burglary in Brownhills last Sunday
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- At silly mid on
- 1,749,532 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ThePoke: Courtroom exchange of the day. thepoke.co.uk/2014/10/23/cou… http://t.co/VgcLFdzO1r 28 minutes ago
- RT @Commedesimogen: The old lady at brierley hill market called me peach aw 57 minutes ago
- In sickness and in health | The Plastic Hippo theplastichippo.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/in-… 59 minutes ago
- RT @VeoliaUK: The UK throws 7m tonnes of food away each year but how safe is mouldy food to eat? bit.ly/v-FS @LFHW_UK http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Brilliant stuff from @thestymaster - PigBlog » Blog Archive » Pier Pressure piglet-net.net/pigblog/?p=2769 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: open day
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
Friend of the blog and Gardner Diesel fetishist The Stymaster informs me that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum, at Shenstone Drive in Aldridge have a Coach Rally on today – it starts at 10am and runs up until 5pm, and should be of interest to bus buffs, transport enthusiasts and diesel heads of all types.
I’ve had a couple of great responses to my request for material on Walsall’s lost power station that existed at Reedswood, until it’s demolition in the late 1980s.
This Sunday, 14th July 2013, Aston Manor Road Transport Museum will be holding their 26th annual Open day, where the enthusiasts who lovingly maintain and curate this fascinating collection of vehicles will be celebrating the history of Birmingham trams.
Continue reading →
Martin Fisher contacted me from the Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge recently, to let me know about their latest event, taking place this Sunday which looks set to be a must for Sci-Fi fans, Doctor Who aficionados and anyone else into the weird and wonderful. Continue reading →