Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - I passed these pine cones on a roadside path on... November 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Indecent exposure incident at Clayhanger
- South of here
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - November public meeting this Thursday
- The Wimblebury Pit Accident of 1927: A Cover up?
- March 1991 - Canal Towpath being destroyed
- Carte before the horse
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Brownhills in black and white
- Police issue CCTV image of man in relation to Brownhills indecent exposure incident
- Certified child labour
- 2,779,600 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @nedwards: @nedwards love to be well-actually'ed by twelve-year-old libertarians 39 minutes ago
- RT @nedwards: Okay pal https://t.co/VYDBkx8HEP 39 minutes ago
- RT @ctsi_uk: Every Christmas this hoax starts to spread @actionfrauduk #ChristmasCon ow.ly/UN15Z https://t.co/0Y7exPwSC3 1 hour ago
- Analog trolling at it's finest independent.co.uk/news/people/ka… 1 hour ago
- RT @FullFact: Did George Osborne promise to eliminate the deficit by this year? fullfact.org/factcheck/econ… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers November 30, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: open day
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →
Thanks to the diligence of @TheStymaster, I can tell you that today (Sunday 18th October 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their final running day of 2015.
Continue reading →
Knaves Court, the elderly person’s housing complex in Brownhills near Anchor Bridge, are holding an open day and fete this Thursday, 27th August 2015, and everyone is welcome to attend.
[caption id="attachment_2792" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Bold, colourful design. Bright and airy, even on this wet day.[/caption] Continue reading →
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.
That there Kate Cardigan from Lichfield Lore donned one of her many hats (and a toga-style ganzey) this week when she wrote to tell me that this Sunday, 19th July 2015, it’s the annual open day at Wall village and Roman site, just up the A5 between Lichfield and Shenstone.
[caption id="attachment_26038" align="aligncenter" width="214"] Image from the Friends of Letocetum.[/caption] Continue reading →
So, another great event today (Sunday 12th July 2015) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring 50 years of the Ford Transit!
Continue reading →
This evening (21st February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.