Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - The kind of cold, crisp morning that grabs your... December 15, 2014
- December 12th - Tesco, the retail giant, are in trouble. Beset... December 13, 2014
- December 12th - I’ trying a new camera out. It’s got... December 13, 2014
- December 11th - Thoroughly rotten but very necessary journey... December 12, 2014
- December 10th - I hopped onto the cycleway at Pelsall Lane, and... December 11, 2014
- December 10th - Can’t ever remember a winter passing this... December 11, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- What's the Tory?
- The state that we are in
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- As far distant as the millennium
- Just look at those haircuts!
- They know what's good for us
- The magic of Christmas
- The Harrison dynasty: Beginnings in Coal, 1849
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- 1,910,858 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Oh look - i'm a 'tory hating communist' conservativehome.com/majority_conse… 20 minutes ago
- The state that we are in wp.me/pvAxA-5FT via @BrownhillsBob 7 hours ago
- RT @MacRumors: Apple's (Product) RED Holiday Campaign Raised $20 Million to Fight AIDS macrumors.com/2014/12/17/app… by @julipuli 9 hours ago
- RT @Unnamedinsider: As The #BritishComedyAwards didn't give Rik Mayall the tribute he deserved.... #ComedyAwards http://t.co/QmXRsXXr8N 10 hours ago
- Oh dear. Best bit is the comments. Via @moronwatch http://t.co/ooPeB4hrJa 10 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Natural England
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – if you can make time, do pop along to the meeting this Thursday, 14th November 2013 Brownhills Common will benefit hugely from an active friends group…
Continue reading →
Walsall Council’s Countryside Services Manager Kevin Clements has been in touch – he wants me to let readers know that there’s now a booklet available for download, which details the work proposed for Brownhills Common, and he’s also written an interesting piece for the blog about the planned tasks ahead, and why they’re so important.
Continue reading →