Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 30th - These images don’t look much, but click on... January 31, 2015
- January 30th - A long day. Out early, the commute was odd. I... January 31, 2015
- January 29th - I rode home in a heavy, but short snow shower,... January 30, 2015
- January 29th - I love goats, and it seems we have a local herd... January 30, 2015
- January 28th - And this is the thing with Darlaston - it takes... January 29, 2015
- January 28th - Bit of a rough photograph, for some reason, and I... January 29, 2015
- January 27th - Heading back to Brownhills, dusk now getting... January 28, 2015
- January 27th - It’s been over a year since I reported the... January 28, 2015
- January 26th - In the centre of Darlaston, at the other end of... January 27, 2015
- January 26th - Passing through Kings Hill in Darlaston whilst... January 27, 2015
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Walsall Wood Tesco Express to close
- A message of thanks from Brian Stringer...
- Snow blind
- Be alert - Vehicle vandalism incidents in Shire Oak
- In the Middle
- Party like its... 1998?
- April 1992 - Diamonds are Forever for Local Pair
- Can you help Brian Stringer find bands for this year's canal festival?
- Manchester angel
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 2,040,880 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @_Retailfail: #Retailwin? #Retailfail? Cat Hairband http://t.co/jcx7F0UX7u 18 minutes ago
- I think we may be washing up for a week. Meanwhile, wee one listens to Nirvana with an expression of curious intensity 32 minutes ago
- The old girl has left in a car heading to Brum with enough curry to drown a suburb. Hope she doesn't brake sharply on the way 35 minutes ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: This might be the #TweetOfTheDay. http://t.co/ZIprA3rgda 41 minutes ago
- Just digging out "Smells like teen spirit' so I can un-corrupt the child 45 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Semisonic – Chemistry
- Appletree Theatre – Don't Blame It on Your Wife
- The Advisory Circle – Nuclear Substation
- Calexico – Glimpse
- The Stone Roses – Waterfall
- Kate Bush – Prologue
- José González – Stay in the Shade
- The Magnetic Fields – You Love to Fail
- The Go! Team – Back Like 8 Track
- Graham BLVD – Solsbury Hill
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Natural England
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – if you can make time, do pop along to the meeting this Thursday, 14th November 2013 Brownhills Common will benefit hugely from an active friends group…
Continue reading →
Walsall Council’s Countryside Services Manager Kevin Clements has been in touch – he wants me to let readers know that there’s now a booklet available for download, which details the work proposed for Brownhills Common, and he’s also written an interesting piece for the blog about the planned tasks ahead, and why they’re so important.
Continue reading →