Because you’re free to read this blog
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
- November 19th - Heading out at dawn for a meeting in Telford,... November 20, 2014
- November 18th - I tried an experiment tonight, but it... November 19, 2014
- November 18th - Not all change is for the worse. Here at James... November 19, 2014
- November 17th - Ah, that Late Night Feelings thing again. I... November 18, 2014
- November 16th - It’s been a while since my Brownhills deer... November 16, 2014
- November 16th - A grim ride, mostly in rain, up to Chasewater... November 16, 2014
- November 14th - Whilst Pelsall had been grey, the encroaching... November 15, 2014
- 15th November - By rights, I should have felt miserable. At work... November 15, 2014
- November 14th - Home at a more normal time, but I couldn’t... November 15, 2014
- November 14th - After a late night, an very early start riding... November 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- July 1990 - Callous closure of Job Club
- Brownhills Christmas market: it's on - and an appeal for help!
- All that Jasmine - a remarkable treasury
- Walsall Wood crash out of Seniors Cup
- The Brownhills press gang
- June 1990 - Avenues fight on
- Urgent: Please help find missing Brownhills teenager
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- On a clear day
- 1,856,028 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @wyrleyblog: 21 Nov 1974, 40 years on, Brummies remember, Tavern in the Town and The Mulberry Bush. Both now gone. http://t.co/Alin84dyw0 1 hour ago
- Really enjoying Steely Dan's 'Hey 19' in a quiet kitchen with just the stove 2 hours ago
- RT @ladyurbanfox: I'm working class and the assumption that 3 crappy flags on a bad taste house is representative of me really fucks me off… 2 hours ago
- RT @moronwatch: The Dawkins Delusion: "if you convert a stupid religious person into an atheist, they'll stop being stupid" 2 hours ago
- RT @Sue_Woodward: Tonight's Twitter/resignation news + @y_alibhai on #bbcqt remind me of disgusting tweet by my own MP..... 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers November 24, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Morgan Bowers
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
I’m a bit late with this (I’ve only just realised it’s on) but today (Saturday 5th April 2014) is Peregrine Watch at the New Art Galley Walsall – it’s running now until 3pm, so if you can, do pop up.
Continue reading →
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – this Friday there’s a chance to meet and listen to very experienced, knowledgable naturalists and conservationists talk about just what a special, rare habitat Brownhills Common is, and why it requires careful and measured stewardship.
Continue reading →
I received a press release from Walsall Council, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, tonight Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I received a press release from Walsall Council today, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, next Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I haven’t forgotten the issue of Brownhills Common and the heathland restoration works, and nor will I let it slip – but the voice of the experts deserves to be heard properly. land at Brownhills Common.
Continue reading →