Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- The state that we are in
- A lost line
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- 1,922,792 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- An uneasy peace @thestymaster i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/840158… 11 minutes ago
- RT @SaintDerek68: Echo & the Bunnymen 1978. http://t.co/tetwSGnov2 22 minutes ago
- RT @chasewaterstuff: Today Chasewater Railway lost one of its most loyal and conscientious working members. Mick Doman worked for many... h… 50 minutes ago
- In honour of the season and day's haul, I am listening to open.spotify.com/album/3hqr2lQ7… 1 hour ago
- This! @billythebez > RT @Sue_Atkins Finally getting into the Christmas spirit. One of the best Christmas albums ever. instagram.com/p/w1ztM1thRb/ 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Jethro Tull – Jack In The Green - 2003 Remastered Version
- Jethro Tull – Songs From The Wood - 2003 Remastered Version
- Calexico – I Like Sharks
- Calexico – From Beyond
- Calexico – Meeting By the Sea
- Calexico – Malice Aforethought
- Calexico – McBride’s Car Abandoned
- Calexico – All in a Day's Work
- Calexico – Boyle Swims Ashore
- Calexico – Into the West
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Morgan Bowers
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
I’m a bit late with this (I’ve only just realised it’s on) but today (Saturday 5th April 2014) is Peregrine Watch at the New Art Galley Walsall – it’s running now until 3pm, so if you can, do pop up.
Continue reading →
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – this Friday there’s a chance to meet and listen to very experienced, knowledgable naturalists and conservationists talk about just what a special, rare habitat Brownhills Common is, and why it requires careful and measured stewardship.
Continue reading →
I received a press release from Walsall Council, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, tonight Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I received a press release from Walsall Council today, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, next Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I haven’t forgotten the issue of Brownhills Common and the heathland restoration works, and nor will I let it slip – but the voice of the experts deserves to be heard properly. land at Brownhills Common.
Continue reading →