Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 23rd - Riding back home this evening, something shiny in... July 23, 2014
- July 23rd - in the Goscote Valley on my way to work, as the day... July 23, 2014
- July 22nd - The Mad Old Baggage noted the other day that... July 22, 2014
- July 22nd - I think this must be the earliest I’ve ever... July 22, 2014
- July 21st - The lads are still working hard in a field further... July 21, 2014
- 21st July - It’s been a lovely day, but the ride home was... July 21, 2014
- July 20th - A day coloured mainly by the sad news of the loss of... July 20, 2014
- July 20th - Last week, I noted a quantity of sectional piling... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I was still suffering with my left foot, so rest was... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I see this wonderful Christiana cargo bike about a... July 20, 2014
- July 18th - By the time I was riding home through the backlanes... July 19, 2014
- July 18th - Again, I made my escape, and I slipped into... July 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Body found in search for missing lady Amanda Hawkins
- Shire Oak's buried secret...
- On the loss of a great, great man
- For the love of the printed word
- Walsall Wood indecent exposure incident
- Brownhills Indecent Exposure incident - e-fit photo released
- Police now 'Gravely concerned' for welfare of Amanda Hawkins
- Amanda Hawkins still missing - police issue video appeal
- Tividale outshine Walsall Wood
- 1,532,561 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Shattered: brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/926749957… 6 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Gorse, of course: brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/926716355… 6 hours ago
- RT @GerryAdamsSF: The decision by Irish government to abstain in emergency debate on Gaza at UN Human Rights Council was cowardly. http://… 7 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Mist Opportunity" blipfoto.com/entry/4594595 See my new daily photo on #blipfoto 7 hours ago
- RT @GreyfriarsKirk: Ah jist wanked mahsel unconscious watchin aw thi dug mascots oan thi telly. #Glasgow2014 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market August 3, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: May
You folks all know me well enough by now to see that I think it’s really important we get behind stuff that bonds us good folk and our communities together – one such event is the Caldmore and Palfrey Festival.
Continue reading →
This bank holiday weekend – Sunday 25th May and Monday 27th May 2014 – sees the annual Walsall Woodstock music and entertainment festival at the Horse and Jockey Pub, Walsall Wood.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
I received a press release from Walsall Council, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, tonight Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I received a press release from Walsall Council today, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, next Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
Great – and somewhat reassuring news reaches me from new reader Lizzie Eden. You’ll recall that last week, I was musing on the apparent suspension in two local building projects, the new Co-op store on Streets Corner, Walsall Wood and the conversion of the former Avion Cinema in Aldridge to a Wetherspoons pub
Continue reading →