Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - A lost day to technical battles with the computer... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - A warning to fellow cyclists and walkers on the... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - on a grey, murky afternoon I cycled down the... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I returned from Walsall early evening, in a... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I passed through New Street mid-afternoon. The... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - another one for Bob’s big book of bicycle... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - On a grey, depressing day, I stopped to check out... January 24, 2015
- January 20th - I’ve been hoping for a decent fall of snow... January 21, 2015
- January 20th - Another gorgeous but brittle cold morning... January 21, 2015
- January 19th - Again, apologies for the long-range, poor photos,... January 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you help Matty in his campaign for a skatepark in Clayhanger?
- The Mancunian candidate
- Down with the yoot - but watch out for the Teds
- March 1992 - Are we on our own at night and hounded by day?
- Early days in Foxes Row
- Important - help save Burntwood's Children's Centres
- Lock, stock and barrel?
- Umm... yeah
- Your guide to Walsall - 125 years ago
- The displaced
- 2,005,806 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Stop thinking: ift.tt/1L9A8JB 4 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Haunted and unsettling: ift.tt/1teoQhf 4 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Safety in numbers? ift.tt/1GWh95A 4 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Hazard warning! ift.tt/15yKzW0 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Working with fire and clay: ift.tt/1zLMILI 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers January 26, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: May
It’s always a pleasure and delight to feature contributions from Walsall Wood history experts John and Paul Anslow – yesterday they sent me an absolutely remarkable group photo following the wedding of Walter Yates from Walsall Wood to Annie Baker of Stafford in 1910.
You folks all know me well enough by now to see that I think it’s really important we get behind stuff that bonds us good folk and our communities together – one such event is the Caldmore and Palfrey Festival.
Continue reading →
This bank holiday weekend – Sunday 25th May and Monday 27th May 2014 – sees the annual Walsall Woodstock music and entertainment festival at the Horse and Jockey Pub, Walsall Wood.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
I received a press release from Walsall Council, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, tonight Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.
I received a press release from Walsall Council today, stating that following the brouhaha over Brownhills Common and the subsequent petition, there is to be a special scrutiny meeting at the Council House on this very matter, next Monday, 13th May 2013, at 6pm.