Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 2nd - I will continue to rave about the beauty of... September 3, 2014
- September 2nd - A better commute this morning. The sun was out,... September 3, 2014
- September 1st - And theres the thing. Although I’m sad for... September 3, 2014
- September 1st - It really is coming on autumn now, and... September 3, 2014
- August 31st - ‘Why the long face, mate?’... September 1, 2014
- August 31st - It was a gorgeous afternoon - sunny, warm, with... September 1, 2014
- August 30th - From the top of Shire Oak heading into Rushall, I... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - I don’t go to Shire Oak Park nearly enough.... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - This has me flummoxed, and quite, quite furious to... August 30, 2014
- August 29th - Never seen anything quite like this before. I was... August 30, 2014
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The teams that meet in caffs...
- Holding on for a hero
- Consultation event in Brownhills this Wednesday!
- In Deed
- Brownhills School Awards Day, November 1988
- Jamey Coleman hit and run - police appeal for further information
- What's this stuff about, then?
- The dirty old town I love
- These are not well-to-do folk...
- Clear waters rising
- 1,644,613 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @a_girl_irl: Where are the moderate Catholics denouncing the Catholic League the way all Muslims have to denounce ISIS 3 hours ago
- RT @a_girl_irl: holy shit the Catholic League says it's not child molestation if a child has pubic hair catholicleague.org/new-york-times… 4 hours ago
- RT @WV11: New Event: Wednesfield Ukulele Club dlvr.it/6nvhH0 4 hours ago
- RT @MaraWritesStuff: Going for "bad boys" is bullshit. You won't change him. Want someone who ignores you and is alternately loving and rud… 5 hours ago
- RT @RocketRankoon: Bear Grylls faces his toughest challenge: Surviving on my paycheck. Watch as he eats off brand cereal and has his elect… 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
- Chasewater Strollers September 8, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 15, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market October 5, 2014 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: match review
Walsall Wood FC continued their fightback on Saturday afternoon (23rd August 2014), beating Causeway United 2-1 with some entertaining, competent football that really does mark a return to form. Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 16th August 2014) saw Walsall Wood face Heath Hayes at Oak Park, in a hotly anticipated FA Cup match – this is always a bit of a notorious pairing, and the blog football correspondent Bill Shaw was, as ever, in attendance to watch the flare-ups and cheer on the local lads.
On Wednesday evening (13th August 2014), Walsall Wood FC faced Continental Star at Dales Lane, and after a rum start to the season, the Woodmen seem to be slowly rediscovering their lost mojo.
<a><img src="http://brownhillsbob.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/bu8tccuiuaavehx-large.jpg?w=300" alt="Bu8TccuIUAAvehX.jpg-large" width="300" height="168" class="aligncenter size-medium wp-image-19960" /></a> Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC travelled to Alvechurch yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 9th August 2014), and returned beaten one goal to nil following a match in which both teams were closely matched. Continue reading →
Last Tuesday evening (5th August 2014), Walsall Wood FC faced Tipton Town at Oak Park, and yet another middling match from the boys from the Wood, who seem to be on a bit of a grim patch at the moment.
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC fought bravely on Tuesday night, but just couldn’t get the better of visitors Tividale FC in a match where Tividale outshone The Woodmen.
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC fought bravely last night (Thursday, 17th April 2014), but just couldn’t quite get the better of visitors Tividale FC in a great match that saw the local lads reach a respectable draw against champions Tividale.