Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 16th - We’re in a real Indian summer at the... September 16, 2014
- September 16th - There’s a shop opened up in the former... September 16, 2014
- stevieboy378: Total silence, apart from the birdsong. This... September 16, 2014
- September 15th - Returning to Birmingham via Snow Hill station,... September 15, 2014
- September 15th - I spent the afternoon in Droitwich. This piece... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - Back up on Cannock Chase for the first time in... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - The boating lake at Chasewater has been drained... September 15, 2014
- September 13th - I whizzed up to Walsall Wood in the morning on... September 13, 2014
- September 12th - Conkers, by the shedload. The tree in Festival... September 13, 2014
- September 12th - I needed to pop into Lichfield, so I rushed... September 13, 2014
- September 11th - Less charming than the sunflower, but... September 12, 2014
- September 11th - In Darlaston Green, a sight to bring joy to the... September 11, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- Brownhills police station set to close
- Rare black swan seen at Chasewater
- Urgent - Have you lost a Rottweiler dog on the Hussey Estate?
- Scouting out the history
- Ravens Court - Something is happening, but what?
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Brownhills Police Safety House open to the public this Monday
- Walsall Wood let it Lye
- Weighing Anchor
- 1,678,168 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ThomasPride: God admits doubts about existence of Archbishop of Canterbury wp.me/p1U04a-81R 3 minutes ago
- Ooh. Lightening in Bath, apparently. It'll be dawn sooner than usual, then. 5 minutes ago
- RT @lichdiscovered: Bad Neighbours: lichfieldlore.co.uk/2014/09/18/bad… Remains of Handsacre and Mavesyn in Staffordshire 16 minutes ago
- RT @fubwat: I thought I heard Morrissey singing in the kitchen, but it was just the belt on the washing machine slipping 16 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: Bad Neighbours: lichfieldlore.co.uk/2014/09/18/bad… Handsacre and Mavesyn Ridware 17 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Lemon Jelly – Breezeblock 15.05.2001
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Beats Mix 2
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Has Been Proved Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Little Piece Of Hell
- Frazier Chorus – Blistered
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - The Land Of Oz Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - raid mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Edit
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - future mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 (Richie Rich Reconstruction)
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Lore
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. This evening, (Monday, 14th July 2014) the group will be staging a talk about … Continue reading →
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a last minute tipoff of a free talk tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 21st May 2014) at The Museum of Cannock Chase at 3:00pm.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around Cathedral Close in Lichfield tonight (Monday, 12th May 2014) with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it starts at 7:00pm outside Lichfield Heritage Centre. Continue reading →