Because you’re free to read this blog
- I passed by the entrance to Shire Oak Quarry in the early... April 19, 2015
- April 18th - Not far today, I was busy and weary with a rough... April 18, 2015
- April 17th - Another harbinger of spring: bluebells. First I’ve... April 17, 2015
- April 17th - Awfully long range photos, but the group of deer... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - Jockey Meadows between Sheffield and Walsall Wood... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - The greening continues. Darlaston is getting really... April 17, 2015
- April 15th - Shelfied, just on the marooned triangle of land... April 16, 2015
- April 15th - On my commute home, on the Walsall Canal. in a... April 16, 2015
- April 15th - Zipping over to Tipton and Great Bridge on a sunny... April 16, 2015
- April 14th - You think there’s nothing that could match the... April 14, 2015
- April 14th - A sunny, warm moring. A run through a Wednesbury... April 14, 2015
- Cycling from Aldridge to Westminster (not actually cycling there, that would be daft) April 13, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Chasewater Spring Fair this Sunday!
- Open Mike
- February 1994 - Local trader purchases derelict buildings
- It must be election time
- Sunday Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market cancelled - but Whittington on this morning
- January 1994 - Are we being pushed out again?
- Eaton beaten by Woodmen
- Photographic memory
- Weaving the Canes
- Badgers cull Woodmen
- 2,232,028 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Easy breaks through to reality. A stall selling 'cruelty free cupcakes'. Fucking hell. 1 minute ago
- RT @DitsyNagle: Kitty and the Brownhills Miner http://t.co/Td1ukOOM1s 1 hour ago
- RT @wyrleyblog: Today i am visiting Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds before visiting the Kirkstall brewery at the Old Bridge Inn http://t.co/et8qjB… 1 hour ago
- RT @LHCRT1: Can you help save our Daffodils from the diggers? Please meet at @oddfellowsboat at 10.30am tomorrow. http://t.co/XDepXmKk8b 2 hours ago
- RT @acrowflies: Bet Brownhills is a ghost town today #FightLikeLions 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – Both Of Us (Bound To Lose)
- Stephen Stills – Anyway
- Stephen Stills – Jet Set (Sigh)
- Stephen Stills – Rock And Roll Crazies/Cuban Bluegrass
- Stephen Stills – Song of Love
- Stephen Stills – Blues Man
- Stephen Stills – The Treasure (Take One)
- Stephen Stills – Right Now
- Stephen Stills – What To Do
- Stephen Stills – The Love Gangster
- Chasewater Strollers April 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Lore
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has another talk on this evening with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
Once again, the irrepressible Kate Cardigan from the Lichfield Lore contacts me to tell me that there’s yet another talk on tonight organised by her informal Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. Tonight at 7:30pm, (9th February 2015), they have a wonderful free … Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →