Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 1st - I noted with some curiosity that earlier that day,... March 2, 2015
- March 1st - On a distinctly un-springlike day, I headed into... March 2, 2015
- February 28th - Meanwhile, back in Brownhills, Silver Court... March 1, 2015
- February 28th - Another grey, dull day, with a worsening wind. I... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - I had to pop into Aldridge on my way home and... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - A lot of the history of Brownhills, Walsall Wood... March 1, 2015
- February 26th - Mind you, I say Birmingham is getting better at... February 28, 2015
- February 26th - In Birmingham at twilight, I was without any... February 28, 2015
- February 25th - And then there’s Kings Hill Park, too. I... February 25, 2015
- February 25th - Sorry, I won’t feature Darlaston again for... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - Little firsts are the art of getting through... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - I’ve featured this remarkable tree in... February 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- The estate we're in
- January 1993 - Drugs Indifference
- Woodmen draw to keep Wulf from the door...
- Not only customers, but friends
- Urgent! Distinctive motocross bike stolen from Brownhills
- Brace yourself!
- A message from Andy Penn...
- The man in the centre
- The King of Norton Canes
- As the dual carriageway came through
- 2,116,815 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @adrianshort: Are there any real blogs on WordPress.com or is it all just spam? 35 minutes ago
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: @BrownhillsBob THIS ONE HERE. JUST IGNORE THE REST. IT'S THIS ONE. 39 minutes ago
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: @BrownhillsBob if they said 'We have £20. Here are the options for spending it, not THERE ARE 4 OPTIONS. THIS IS OUR P… 39 minutes ago
- RT @holmfirthphotos: Hard to believe this pink & snow white sunrise was less than a month ago! @MarsdenmoorNT #Holmfirthhour #ilovehd http:… 43 minutes ago
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: If you want to consult, consult. If you want to inform, inform. But don't pretend that informing is consulting. It's n… 44 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers March 9, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 23, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Local media
Here’s a quick one I’ve been meaning to post up for a couple of weeks – the Chasewater Rangers now have a newsletter, and it’s rather good, I have to say – it’s available free from the Innovation Centre. Continue reading →
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →