Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The Rovers return...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- Breaking the ground
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Walsall Wood in Wonderland...
- Wood 'n' heart - a new book out now!
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- Be vigilant: Nasty burglary in Brownhills last Sunday
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- At silly mid on
- 1,749,451 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local media
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
This just in from Walsall Police. If you can help, please do; people are seriously concerned for the lad’s welfare – searches are underway in Walsall to trace a missing 17-year-old who has not been seen for three days.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.