Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 27th - I again returned via Walsall Wood, but unlike... November 28, 2014
- November 27th - A difficult day. I had to dash back from Walsall... November 28, 2014
- November 26th - A dreadfully weary, damp homeward commute in... November 27, 2014
- November 26th - Getting more than my fair share of wet commutes... November 27, 2014
- November 25th - Further on, near Bentley Bridge, a narrowboat... November 27, 2014
- November 25th - It was a bright, frosty and hazy morning, but... November 27, 2014
- November 24th - I’m never sure what to make of this.... November 24, 2014
- November 24th - A gorgeous, frosty winter morning. I had a call... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - It seems Staffordshire County Council -... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - A run out on errands late morning was shrouded... November 24, 2014
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- October 1990 - Wake up Brownhills - does anyone care?
- Snapshots of a family
- Just William
- Serious road accident in Shelfield last night
- OAP fighting for life after Walsall Wood car accident
- More than just a grocer...
- September 1990 - Vandals & dumpers causing problems on old track bed
- Brownhills School: driven to distraction
- Lose yourself in the mapping
- A gentleman in his Sunday best
- 1,870,205 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Gem: ift.tt/1FyABPK 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking Golden: ift.tt/1AXDKe1 2 hours ago
- This should be of interest to Brum diners whatdotheyknow.com/request/johnny… 2 hours ago
- RT @WelshGasDoc: Just in case there was any ambiguity about @UKIPEastLondon's position on same-sex marriage, they followed up with... http:… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbiWilks: Your worth as a human being is not tied to your economic output and don't trust anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local media
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
This just in from Walsall Police. If you can help, please do; people are seriously concerned for the lad’s welfare – searches are underway in Walsall to trace a missing 17-year-old who has not been seen for three days.