Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 28th - Another type of life entirely, and one for the cat... March 28, 2015
- March 28th - Even on the greyest days, Brownhills has signs of... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Hands up, who knew there were still the ruins of a... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Sunset over the Tame Valley canal, looking from... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - This seems unusual to me - well developed Canada... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Another afternoon escape, and I hit the canal... March 28, 2015
- March 26th - Love locks seem to be becoming a thing in the UK... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - It was a tough ride; the wind had been forged on... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - I escaped work early, and despite a fearsome wind,... March 27, 2015
- March 25th - As it happened, I never got to a place where the... March 26, 2015
- March 25th - Cruising down the canal, a great sunset seemed to... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - Compression of the neck… herons are more and... March 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- September 1993 - A day to remember!
- Sunday puzzle: Who's in this lineup?
- A local mining accident - more information available
- As the dual carriageway came through
- Don't forget your clocks
- A local mining accident - can you help?
- Westfields wipeout
- It's all about roots and wings
- I think you'll find it doesn't work like that
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- 2,177,196 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @geraintgriffith: I'm no expert on modern sexual semiotics, but I think "Bangor Box" might just be code for something. http://t.co/bWkIf… 51 minutes ago
- Bet there's a good pie in every one of those 56 minutes ago
- RT @ciabaudo: That's our Dave! @David_Cameron http://t.co/irF4z4Pcwe 1 hour ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Retweet if you can't believe how light it is 1 hour ago
- RT @JoLangb: What's that hiding at the bottom of the Garden ? @wildlife_uk @Mammal_Society #deer http://t.co/K6FyAQrHEQ 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – What To Do
- Stephen Stills – The Love Gangster
- Stephen Stills – Move Around
- Stephen Stills – How Far
- Stephen Stills – Bound To Fall
- Stephen Stills – Johnny's Garden
- Stephen Stills – It Doesn't Matter
- Stephen Stills – Don't Look at My Shadow
- Stephen Stills – Hide It So Deep
- Stephen Stills – So Begins The Task
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local media
Here’s a quick one I’ve been meaning to post up for a couple of weeks – the Chasewater Rangers now have a newsletter, and it’s rather good, I have to say – it’s available free from the Innovation Centre. Continue reading →
Last night (Thursday 30th October 2014) there was a serious road traffic collision on the Lichfield Road in Shelfield in which six people were hurt – I’m getting lots of enquiries about this, and the following press release was issued by West Midlands Ambulance Service and posted on their blog.
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →