Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 21st - A horrid, horrid day. Laden with a cold, the... September 22, 2014
- September 20th - Must have passed this garden backing onto the... September 22, 2014
- September 20th - Things were still grey and the air quality... September 22, 2014
- September 19th - After a languid Indian summer, the sudden dull,... September 22, 2014
- September 19th - There seems to be a lot of work going on with... September 22, 2014
- madoldbaggage: Wasn’t sure that my camera would be able to do... September 21, 2014
- September 18th - From the Indian, back to the Indian summer.... September 19, 2014
- September 18th - Ah, Walsall. In how many ways do I love thee? I... September 19, 2014
- September 17th - Recently on Facebook there was some concern... September 19, 2014
- September 17th - The Indian summer continues. It’s very... September 19, 2014
- September 16th - We’re in a real Indian summer at the... September 16, 2014
- September 16th - There’s a shop opened up in the former... September 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Stepping out - can you help Chasewater Strollers grow?
- Plan for 200 new homes in central Brownhills approved
- Serious accident between car and horse drawn cart near Stonnall
- When the engines roared at Wharf Lane
- Paint it black
- Shire Oak to be refurbished
- Ghosts on tape
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- Wharf Lane motocross: What do you remember?
- Walsall Wood FC v Dunkirk FC away this afternoon!
- 1,687,396 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @PiaGlenn: me on the inside when someone makes small talk http://t.co/J6Imq7SsT8 55 minutes ago
- RT @wyrleyblog: Birmingham New St: from a proud station designed by Victorians, to 60/70s grot designed by Modernists to a 2014 circus desi… 56 minutes ago
- RT @beztweets: "Look! You can make a smoothie with a bicycle! Woo!" "Thanks Sustrans, but I can get to work safely in a car." "But… Smoothi… 59 minutes ago
- RT @UkUkitty: Monday mental image: Add the words 'on a' and 'biscuit' to the phrase 'The Peoples Army is Coming #ukip 1 hour ago
- RT @BenDunnell: Tim Bell, who thinks authors should be investigated for writing fictional accounts, was once convicted for wanking in front… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Joni Mitchell – Big Yellow Taxi - LIVE
- Joni Mitchell – You Turn Me on I'm a Radio - live
- Joni Mitchell – Shadows And Light
- Joni Mitchell – Sweet Bird
- Joni Mitchell – Harry's House/Centerpiece
- Joni Mitchell – The Boho Dance
- Joni Mitchell – The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
- Joni Mitchell – Shades Of Scarlett Conquering
- Joni Mitchell – Don't Interrupt The Sorrow
- Joni Mitchell – Edith And The Kingpin
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Local media
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
This just in from Walsall Police. If you can help, please do; people are seriously concerned for the lad’s welfare – searches are underway in Walsall to trace a missing 17-year-old who has not been seen for three days.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.