Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 28th - On a decaying tree stump near the canal just by... September 29, 2014
- September 28th - Up on the Chase on a balmy, sunny afternoon... September 29, 2014
- September 27th - Having visited the farm shop, returned via... September 28, 2014
- September 27th - Spotted as I was passing in Flats Lane,... September 28, 2014
- Septemver 27th - I’ve been passing this odd, low... September 28, 2014
- September 26th - Another great sky as I nipped down into... September 27, 2014
- September 26th - I nipped over to Burntwood to get some shopping... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - I spotted this by change in Butlers Passage,... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - Spotted in darkest Wednesbury whilst nipping... September 27, 2014
- Setember 24th - My return from Walsall an hour or so later was... September 27, 2014
- September 24th - I had to nip over to Droitwich late in the... September 27, 2014
- September 23rd - Labouring up Shire Oak Hill at Sandhills, a... September 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Men of the underground
- What lies beneath
- Going down a bomb
- Woodmen pipped by Coleshill Town
- The lights that shone bright in the Blackout
- It's a special occasion - get on your Sunday best!
- Working in a coal mine...
- Serious accident between car and horse drawn cart near Stonnall
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Urban Exploration at Linley Caverns, in 1957
- 1,700,747 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @QuantumPirate: If someone goes a day without tweeting they should have a milk bottle added to their avi. If they pile up someone should… 24 minutes ago
- Bob! Are you getting carpets sorted out? No, not my job. Shit. What will we do? Phone a carpet shop? Good idea. 25 minutes ago
- Have site notices up now. When entering these premises beware of the following hazards etc. added a velociraptor one. See how long it lasts. 1 hour ago
- RT @HippoGriffinus: Tories target ordinary working bastards thedailymash.co.uk/politics/polit… 1 hour ago
- RT @FatuousSunbeam: .@BrownhillsBob @charlie_spotted I can't help but think of this: i.lvme.me/uwrlrz5.jpg 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – My Love Is A Gentle Thing [1968 Demo]
- Graham Nash – Sleep Song [1969 Demo]
- David Crosby – Déjà Vu [1969 Demo]
- Stephen Stills – You Don't Have To Cry [1968 Demo]
- David Crosby – Almost Cut My Hair [1969 Demo]
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Marrakesh Express [1969 Demo]
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Teach Your Children - Bonus Track
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Everybody's Talkin' - Bonus Track
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Song With No Words
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Do For The Others - Bonus Track
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local media
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
This just in from Walsall Police. If you can help, please do; people are seriously concerned for the lad’s welfare – searches are underway in Walsall to trace a missing 17-year-old who has not been seen for three days.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.