Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 29th - Just near the Post Office on Victoria Road,... October 30, 2014
- October 29th - On the edge of Darlaston’s industrial area... October 30, 2014
- October 28th - Coming into the town centre from the Green, I... October 29, 2014
- October 28th - Autumn seems to be lasting forever this year. The... October 29, 2014
- October 27th - A quieter, and altogether more successful hunter... October 28, 2014
- October 27th - Ah, Mr. Calico… we meet again. This male... October 28, 2014
- October 26th - I popped up to Shire Oak Park on the way back,... October 27, 2014
- October 26th - I went out in the morning in a heavy wind to run... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - The Parade, Brownhills. Just by Holland... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - I spotted them by chance as I shot down Church... October 27, 2014
- October 24th - The sky had cleared when I alighted from the... October 27, 2014
- October 24th - I was in Redditch, which is quite a rarity for me... October 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- A son of The Wood
- Bonfire and fireworks in Brownhills this Saturday!
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- Something happening at the old Wheel Inn?
- November 1989 - Residents up in arms...
- Brownhills Bonfire & Fireworks tonight at Holland Park!
- Early doors
- The Royal Oak, Bullings Heath: The last century
- Woodmen dull Continental Star
- 1,764,400 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @IFLScience: Five science "facts" that are completely wrong. How many of these did you learn at school? bit.ly/1062oZT 1 hour ago
- RT @GeorgiaLocock: Brilliant news, Tarmac have withdrawn their application to turn Hopwas Wood into a quarry - lafargetarmac.com/hopwas/ 1 hour ago
- RT @latentexistence: You can't launch an app to help mental health twitter and then refuse to understand feedback from mental health twitte… 1 hour ago
- RT @Walsall_nhoods: For those who find fly tipping as fascinating as I do gov.uk/government/upl… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheYamYam: FOI: Vehicle Fleet Information: Response by Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council to Michael Murphy on... http://t.co/xuTFD2M… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local media
It’s now four weeks since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills – and West Midlands Police now state that they are ‘gravely concerned’ for Amanda’s welfare.
Continue reading →
It’s now two weeks to the day since Moxley resident Amanda Hawkins was last seen getting off a bus at the Barnets Lane stop on the Lichfield Road at Brownhills. Amanda’s family, carers and West Midlands Police are very, very concerned for her safety; Amanda suffers memory loss and mental health issues, requires daily medication and can be considered vulnerable. Continue reading →
Please folks, this is really, really important – after the brouhaha last night of the water loss, police heloicopters and all the other fuss, some folk noticed a Search and Rescue Unit had been called in and was stationed at Brownhills Police Station.
West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014, have now located CCTV footage which shows Amanda getting off a bus in Lichfield Road, Brownhills, on the 30th May.
Continue reading →
Wow – it’s all going on this week, but I make no apologies for running another appeal from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Amanda Hawkins, who went missing from supported accommodation in Moxley last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
This just in from Walsall Police. If you can help, please do; people are seriously concerned for the lad’s welfare – searches are underway in Walsall to trace a missing 17-year-old who has not been seen for three days.
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.