Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 20th - I came back up through Longdon and Farewell as I... December 20, 2014
- December 20th - Today, today was great. I had a Christmas errand... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - Also on my commute, the gorse (or is it broom?)... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - I don’t know why I think this, but I... December 20, 2014
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- A lost line
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- What's the Tory?
- The state that we are in
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- 1,924,327 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Kent_Online: Ukip has expelled a #Thanet councillor for TV comments not yet broadcast kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/pa… 1 hour ago
- Caught out by a parody. What the fuck is happening to me? Arses. 2 hours ago
- Look everyone. @SpainUkip - economic migrants with no self awareness or irony. 2 hours ago
- RT @Tringonometry: .@BrownhillsBob Pheasants are also ever so slightly magnetised. Ask any train driver. #muchostupido 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Linda Mason
It’s good to see that local cyclist, railwayman and blogger Aiden McHaffie has recently had some success in bringing to resolution a case of bad HGV driving, as recorded in a bike cam YouTube video.
Continue reading →
The saga of Aldridge Manor and the winding down of youth services in Walsall is still rumbling on, and the issue is still being pursued by doughty campaigner Linda Mason – in a post on her blog a few days ago Lind detailed a recent letter she has received from Walsall Council which appears to be in almost total denial of the facts.
I’d like to flag up a very angry post Lind Mason has written about the situation with Walsall Council’s Youth Service and the vexed question of Aldridge Manor – the Councillors may have wandered away now that the election is over, the Council Officers may be trying to fob us off, but neither I nor Linda have forgotten the issue of Aldridge Manor and the winding down of youth services in Walsall. Continue reading →
Today, there is a council by-election in the ward of Aldridge Central & South, brought about by the sad passing of longstanding councillor Tom Ansell – this election will be interesting in a number of ways – although usually a safe Tory seat, it will be intriguing to see how the other parties fair – particularly UKIP and the Labour.
Continue reading →
Just a quick note to flag up a wonderful post that passed by in a flurry of other stuff late last week. The Councillors may be trying to forget it, Council Officers may be trying to forget they promised another … Continue reading →
The saga of Aldridge Manor, Youth Services in Aldridge and the wider Walsall Borough rumbles on, there was a public meeting last Thursday, and it didn’t go at all well for Walsall Council who had hastily called it only a short time before as a damage limitation exercise…
Continue reading →
There has been some interesting fallout following the furore kicked up over the imminent closure of Aldridge Manor Youth Club and dismantling of wider youth service throughout Walsall, and their replacement by some frankly bizarre, not yet thought through system.
Continue reading →