Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 29th - Just near the Post Office on Victoria Road,... October 30, 2014
- October 29th - On the edge of Darlaston’s industrial area... October 30, 2014
- October 28th - Coming into the town centre from the Green, I... October 29, 2014
- October 28th - Autumn seems to be lasting forever this year. The... October 29, 2014
- October 27th - A quieter, and altogether more successful hunter... October 28, 2014
- October 27th - Ah, Mr. Calico… we meet again. This male... October 28, 2014
- October 26th - I popped up to Shire Oak Park on the way back,... October 27, 2014
- October 26th - I went out in the morning in a heavy wind to run... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - The Parade, Brownhills. Just by Holland... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - I spotted them by chance as I shot down Church... October 27, 2014
- October 24th - The sky had cleared when I alighted from the... October 27, 2014
- October 24th - I was in Redditch, which is quite a rarity for me... October 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Bonfire and fireworks in Brownhills this Saturday!
- A son of The Wood
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- Something happening at the old Wheel Inn?
- Brownhills Bonfire & Fireworks tonight at Holland Park!
- Early doors
- November 1989 - Residents up in arms...
- The Royal Oak, Bullings Heath: The last century
- Woodmen dull Continental Star
- 1,764,663 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @PrimlyStable: Nobody ever praises line-side equipment when it's quietly doing a good job. It's just moan moan moan when things go fault… 21 minutes ago
- RT @adrianshort: @PaulbernalUK @samaritans This is turning into a Ratner moment. Decades of goodwill being flushed away through obstinacy. 23 minutes ago
- RT @_dpaj: Fiona Woolf letter went through seven re-writes and 'amended' details of her link with Leon Brittan ift.tt/1tFWB9n via t… 25 minutes ago
- RT @Harryslaststand: 98 years ago my sister died in the workhouse from TB before the NHS read more about my early in todays http://t.co/MUd… 26 minutes ago
- RT @wainwright_star: “As an ordinary working mother, I no longer feel at home in David Cameron’s Conservatives." Dudley councillor Glenis S… 36 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Lichfield Road
Here’s another great instalment from the series I started a couple of months ago, chronicling the memories of Walsall Wood lady Audrey Proffitt, carefully and faithfully transcribed by reader and Walsall Wood correspondent David Evans.
Here’s another great instalment from the series I started a couple of months ago, chronicling the memories of Walsall Wood lady Audrey Proffitt, carefully and faithfully transcribed by reader and Walsall Wood correspondent David Evans. Continue reading