Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - The patch of grass near Anchor Bridge in... October 20, 2014
- October 15th - I returned to Brownhills late in the afternoon... October 16, 2014
- October 15th - I passed through Churchbridge on the A5 between... October 16, 2014
- October 14th - Even on the dullest, wettest days this autumn has... October 16, 2014
- October 14th - I passed through Snow Hill Station early in the... October 16, 2014
- October 13th - It rained heavily all the way home, and with a... October 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- Building your new transport network... in 1974
- Wood 'n' heart - a new book out now!
- Walsall Wood own Sphinx
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Hunting Lodge
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- Inn for a treat
- Culvert investigations
- 1,745,861 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @wyrleyblog: Why do twonky tv presenters insist documents and objects are HIDDEN in museums and archives, if they are hidden u couldnt f… 8 hours ago
- RT @AndyRileyish: Ukip calypso; reminds me how, as a kid, I had to get used to the fact that right wing skinheads all loved ska 8 hours ago
- RT @bigdaddymerk: shropshirestar.com/news/2014/10/2… WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN? 8 hours ago
- RT @MolesworthMRCP: The brilliant consequences of “outsourcing” hospital car park management. And patient transport services. http://t.co/t… 8 hours ago
- RT @avseven135: @CzechAtheist @questions_faith Evolution is a farce! Theres no proof of it scientifically. Just like Global Warming! The… 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Halstead – A Gentle Heart
- Neil Halstead – Spinning for Spoonie
- Neil Halstead – Queen Bee
- Neil Halstead – Sometimes The Wheels
- Neil Halstead – No Mercy For The Muse
- Neil Halstead – Always The Good
- Neil Halstead – Paint a Face
- Neil Halstead – Witless Or Wise
- Neil Halstead – Little Twig
- Neil Halstead – Elevenses
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Lichfield District Council
Following the recent interest in the Red, White and Blue pub in Springhill, near Sandhills, the wonderful Gareth Thomas from Lichfield District Council has been true to his word and gifted some fascinating aerial imagery of the area, and south to Mill Green and Aldridge.
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues to garner support. Local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for some months now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
Continue reading →
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues to garner support – local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for some months now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues apace – local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for ages now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
Continue reading →
Here’s something I came upon by chance I think that not just the Lichfield and South Staffordshire Water contingents will like, but all those interested in steam engines, heavy plant and Victorian engineering. Continue reading →
A couple of weeks ago, I alerted readers to a preview clip of a film that local historian Dave Moore was making in support of his Save Sandfields Pumping Station Campaign – well, yesterday Dave posted the complete film on the campaign blog.
Continue reading →
Dave Moore, late of this parish and tireless campaigner for all things local and historical is doing something really interesting for his Save Sandfields Pumping Statio Camapaign, and taking a really unique approach. Continue reading →