Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking the ground
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- Walsall Wood in Wonderland...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- The Rovers return...
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- Building your new transport network... in 1974
- 1,751,044 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @bigdaddymerk: Wellington has 25,000 people alone! He really thinks he works in fucking Midsomer. 19 minutes ago
- RT @bigdaddymerk: Our beloved MP (who has blocked half of us) claims to 'represent mainly rural' constituency. I don't think that's correct. 19 minutes ago
- RT @beztweets: As if being on a @FGW train wasn't bad enough, I'm sitting next to someone reading the Daily Mail. I want my money back. 23 minutes ago
- RT @Ladyfuckwit: Asked by sales guy if I had a 'man' to hang the curtain pole I bought. So I asked if he thought that using a drill would b… 1 hour ago
- RT @DMReporter: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS: We propose an idea that we hysterically campaigned against 3 years ago. http://t.co/0gwuLxqy5z 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- George Winston – Eight Five Five
- George Winston – Treat Street
- George Winston – A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- George Winston – Monterey
- George Winston – The Great Pumpkin Waltz
- George Winston – Linus & Lucy
- George Winston – Skating
- George Winston – Cast Your Fate To The Wind
- George Winston – The Red Baron
- George Winston – Theme to Grace/Lament
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Lichfield District Council
Following the recent interest in the Red, White and Blue pub in Springhill, near Sandhills, the wonderful Gareth Thomas from Lichfield District Council has been true to his word and gifted some fascinating aerial imagery of the area, and south to Mill Green and Aldridge.
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues to garner support. Local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for some months now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
Continue reading →
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues to garner support – local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for some months now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
The campaign to save Sandfields Pumping Station in Lichfield for the community continues apace – local historian and activist Dave Moore has been putting heart and soul into this for ages now, and he’d like as many people as possible to get involved.
Continue reading →
Here’s something I came upon by chance I think that not just the Lichfield and South Staffordshire Water contingents will like, but all those interested in steam engines, heavy plant and Victorian engineering. Continue reading →
A couple of weeks ago, I alerted readers to a preview clip of a film that local historian Dave Moore was making in support of his Save Sandfields Pumping Station Campaign – well, yesterday Dave posted the complete film on the campaign blog.
Continue reading →
Dave Moore, late of this parish and tireless campaigner for all things local and historical is doing something really interesting for his Save Sandfields Pumping Statio Camapaign, and taking a really unique approach. Continue reading →