Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 26th - Mind you, I say Birmingham is getting better at... February 28, 2015
- February 26th - In Birmingham at twilight, I was without any... February 28, 2015
- February 25th - And then there’s Kings Hill Park, too. I... February 25, 2015
- February 25th - Sorry, I won’t feature Darlaston again for... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - Little firsts are the art of getting through... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - I’ve featured this remarkable tree in... February 25, 2015
- February 23rd - On a factory wall in Darlaston, a plaque... February 24, 2015
- February 23rd - A harsh day to ride to work into the wind. It... February 24, 2015
- February 22nd - I returned to Brownhills on a bike with a... February 23, 2015
- February 22nd - The weather was vile. Windy, with rain and snow... February 23, 2015
- February 21st - The weather really couldn’t make up its... February 21, 2015
- February 21st - a blustery, squally Saturday, and I had errands... February 21, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- In memoriam: Dennis Johnson
- Chasewater Railway Winter Steam Gala this weekend
- Things that went bump in the night
- Brace yourself!
- The parachutist, the helicopter and the Brownhills daredevil
- Millie the cat returns safe and well!
- A lost line
- December 1992 - Governors respond
- Andy Penn's charity skydive: fundraiser this Friday at the Shoulder of Mutton!
- Urgent! Distinctive motocross bike stolen from Brownhills
- 2,110,896 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @LichScrapBarn: Display dummies in store fb.me/2SIiXLGIZ 4 hours ago
- RT @AldridgeFire: Blue watch Aldridge and Walsall are dealing with a house fire in Shelfield #RTB http://t.co/QLQPp7CV6D 4 hours ago
- RT @Bloxwich_shaun: Drivers escape without injuries in Bloxwich smash fb.me/2tMaWyzK6 5 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: Cat: "You sneezed. I asked you not to do that." Me: "I can't help it!" Cat: "Try to. It puts me off." Me: "Off what?" Cat: "Be… 5 hours ago
- RT @LHCRT1: Want a chance to win up to £400 every 3 months? Join our "500 Club" lottery for just £12 a year: bit.ly/lhcrt-500club 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Halstead – Palindrome Hunches
- Neil Halstead – Love Is A Beast
- Neil Halstead – Tied To You
- Neil Halstead – Spin The Bottle
- Neil Halstead – Wittgenstein's Arm
- Neil Halstead – Bad Drugs And Minor Chords
- Neil Halstead – Digging Shelters
- Neil Halstead – Hey Daydreamer
- Neil Halstead – Hi-Lo and Inbetween
- Neil Halstead – Bad Drugs And Minor Chords
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Kate Gomez
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
Once again, the irrepressible Kate Cardigan from the Lichfield Lore contacts me to tell me that there’s yet another talk on tonight organised by her informal Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. Tonight at 7:30pm, (9th February 2015), they have a wonderful free … Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.