Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 25th - As it happened, I never got to a place where the... March 26, 2015
- March 25th - Cruising down the canal, a great sunset seemed to... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - Compression of the neck… herons are more and... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - From Fallings Heath, the twin sisters of... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - The plague of pink postboxes has spread to... March 25, 2015
- March 22nd - Minutes later, in the same ethereal half light,... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - We’re in that interesting time of year again now... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - I’m a big fan of Middleton Lakes, the former quarry... March 23, 2015
- March 22nd - Spotted just off Camp Lane, between Little Hay and... March 23, 2015
- March 21st - Despite the cold, spring is well underway now, and... March 22, 2015
- March 21st - A quick spin to Chasewater on a rather cold day. I... March 22, 2015
- March 20th - Almost a lost afternoon. I slunk out of work to get... March 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- August 1993 - It's question time?
- Sunk island
- Music and movement
- The infamous Pier Street - Elizabeth Hampton's memories of Brownhills
- What's going on at the old Focus store on Northgate, then?
- Down with the kids
- High on the hill - Go somewhere you've never been today!
- Down the drive at the side...
- Life after the war
- 2,170,824 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @TakeThatScience: "We can pray over the cholera victim, or we can give her 500 mg. of tetracycline every 12 hours." - Carl Sagan 15 minutes ago
- Whoever Hansen-Luke's publicity person is, really needs to take the keys of the account off him 18 minutes ago
- Has Doug Hansen Luke been on the piss tonight? 22 minutes ago
- RT @Mrs_Funky: If I were on #masterchef I'd throw a Fray Bentos pie in the oven then go and sit outside with a bottle of rioja 33 minutes ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: People are literally at a loss as to what to call terrifying mass murder when it's not caused by a Muslim. @Reuters http… 36 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Kate Gomez
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
Once again, the irrepressible Kate Cardigan from the Lichfield Lore contacts me to tell me that there’s yet another talk on tonight organised by her informal Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. Tonight at 7:30pm, (9th February 2015), they have a wonderful free … Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.