Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 21st - On a grey, depressing day, I stopped to check out... January 24, 2015
- January 20th - I’ve been hoping for a decent fall of snow... January 21, 2015
- January 20th - Another gorgeous but brittle cold morning... January 21, 2015
- January 19th - Again, apologies for the long-range, poor photos,... January 20, 2015
- January 19th - A cold commute on a sunny morning, and lots of... January 20, 2015
- January 18th - For the first time in weeks, my deer magnet was... January 18, 2015
- January 8th - Unexpectedly, Dazzle Ships on the Chasetown... January 18, 2015
- January 18th - A thoroughly gorgeous but cold morning, greying... January 18, 2015
- January 17th - Rotate ninety degrees sunwise from the bell... January 17, 2015
- January 17th - Passing through Walsall on an errand in the... January 17, 2015
- January 16th - Scooting between Snow Hill and New Street to... January 17, 2015
- January 16th - A day in Droitwich for a change. Cold, hard and... January 17, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- The Mancunian candidate
- March 1992 - Are we on our own at night and hounded by day?
- Can you help Matty in his campaign for a skatepark in Clayhanger?
- Lock, stock and barrel?
- How many....?
- The displaced
- Down with the yoot - but watch out for the Teds
- Important - help save Burntwood's Children's Centres
- Post Morton
- Your guide to Walsall - 125 years ago
- 2,005,282 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @SLATUKIP: A UKIP supporter. Check it out. facebook.com/pages/Bipolar-… 12 minutes ago
- RT @bristling: I think I'm dying of ideology 14 minutes ago
- RT @bristling: loving this really unbiased survey from our local Tory MP http://t.co/Ee9ix7Lkrl 14 minutes ago
- RT @KayBurley: Hoax caller put through to PM at Downing St claimed to be director of GCHQ 45 minutes ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: Today's vending machines could learn a thing or two. vintage.viralnova.com/vintage-vendin… via @ViralNova 47 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- China Crisis – Bigger The Punch I'm Feeling
- China Crisis – King In A Catholic Style (Wake Up)
- China Crisis – Gift Of Freedom
- China Crisis – Wall Of God
- China Crisis – Black Man Ray
- China Crisis – You Did Cut Me
- China Crisis – Strength Of Character
- China Crisis – The Highest High
- China Crisis – Trading In Gold
- China Crisis – A Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
- Chasewater Strollers January 26, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Heathland
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – if you can make time, do pop along to the meeting this Thursday, 14th November 2013 Brownhills Common will benefit hugely from an active friends group…
Continue reading →
Walsall Council’s Countryside Services Manager Kevin Clements has been in touch – he wants me to let readers know that there’s now a booklet available for download, which details the work proposed for Brownhills Common, and he’s also written an interesting piece for the blog about the planned tasks ahead, and why they’re so important.
Continue reading →