Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - I passed these pine cones on a roadside path on... November 20, 2015
- November 19th - At the other end of a crowded journey, the... November 19, 2015
- November 19th - The Queen herself today travelled to Birmingham... November 19, 2015
- November 18th - A tough journey to work in a gusty headwind the... November 18, 2015
- November 17th - Passing through Walsall Wood, the wind was... November 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Indecent exposure incident at Clayhanger
- Carte before the horse
- Police issue CCTV image of man in relation to Brownhills indecent exposure incident
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Brownhills in black and white
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - November public meeting this Thursday
- In the Wernick of time
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Shire Oak Pub reopens tomorrow!
- Another indecent exposure incident near Pelsall
- 2,777,485 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Pusflannels. 1 hour ago
- First complaint about noise from general office 'Can't hear ourselves think' 'I'll ask them to cut the concrete quietly' 'if you could, ta' 1 hour ago
- RT @boobygraffoe: World's most Dangerous Jobs - Repairman for Eric Pickles' food processor. https://t.co/J9Od5zkPXK 1 hour ago
- MD currently asking builders labourer about mixing concrete for his drive. Labourer, unused to dealing with such naïveté,looking nonplussed 1 hour ago
- 'The incredulous 3 get lost in Staffordshire' has quite a ring to it 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers November 30, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Guy Fawkes
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015’s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place this Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place on Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
Just a quick reminder that Brownhills Bonfire is at Holland Park this Saturday evening (1st November 2014) – the fire will be lit at 7pm and the fireworks kick off at 8pm.
People keep contacting me and asking when Brownhills Bonfire is this year, so tonight I went looking for info – and I can see why folk are asking me, because there’s nothing out there.
I know I plugged it a couple of days ago, but Walsall Park Rangers are still in need of pallets to build the bonfire for the Holland Park Fireworks event, scheduled to take place this Saturday evening Continue reading
Brownhills Bonfire & Firework Display
At Holland Park
Saturday 2rd November 2013
Enjoy our bonfire and fireworks display, food and children’s rides available
Car Park Entry off The Parade. Pedestrian Entrance is through Chester Road North & The Parade.