Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - The sun came out, and whilst riding over Anchor... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - It was an odd day at work, after a very early... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A gift from Brian...
- Odds and sods
- Saving Sandfields - August meeting tonight
- Class of… when, and who?
- Car stolen from Shire Ridge - keep an eye out folks
- Woodmen battle to a draw at Stourport
- The return of The Clayhanger Kid - book signing tomorrow!
- Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid
- Lorry accident in Brownhills in the 1970s - can anyone help?
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- 1,631,978 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @BhamUpdates: Serene shot of Grand Union Canal (Image: @Vemsteroo - Give Verity a follow - You will NOT regret it!) http://t.co/wlyZYROI… 5 minutes ago
- RT @richardosman: Never have a second date with anyone who is mean to cats or waiters. 21 minutes ago
- RT @66usual: Top #localgov advice here from Viz Top Tip @vizcomic http://t.co/e5spaanGA7 22 minutes ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: Libya isn't a failed state. The State of Libya failed Libyans. 25 minutes ago
- RT @itsmotherswork: Last RT from a couple of years ago. It's the treatment of victims that has been at fault. Not "political correctness". 25 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: free
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
On tonight (Friday 11th July 2014) – the rand opening of the new clubhouse at Walsall Wood Football Club, Oak Park – it Looks set to be a great night, and you can check out the great facilities for the community.
Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
Here’s an interesting looking arts and crafts event this afternoon at Brownhills Library (in the Pakview Centre) – make your own Shambala Bracelet in a free workshop held as part of Adult Learners Week.
Continue reading →
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →