Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 21st - On a grey, depressing day, I stopped to check out... January 24, 2015
- January 20th - I’ve been hoping for a decent fall of snow... January 21, 2015
- January 20th - Another gorgeous but brittle cold morning... January 21, 2015
- January 19th - Again, apologies for the long-range, poor photos,... January 20, 2015
- January 19th - A cold commute on a sunny morning, and lots of... January 20, 2015
- January 18th - For the first time in weeks, my deer magnet was... January 18, 2015
- January 8th - Unexpectedly, Dazzle Ships on the Chasetown... January 18, 2015
- January 18th - A thoroughly gorgeous but cold morning, greying... January 18, 2015
- January 17th - Rotate ninety degrees sunwise from the bell... January 17, 2015
- January 17th - Passing through Walsall on an errand in the... January 17, 2015
- January 16th - Scooting between Snow Hill and New Street to... January 17, 2015
- January 16th - A day in Droitwich for a change. Cold, hard and... January 17, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- March 1992 - Are we on our own at night and hounded by day?
- The Mancunian candidate
- Lock, stock and barrel?
- How many....?
- The displaced
- Post Morton
- Your guide to Walsall - 125 years ago
- Walsall Wood match off!
- Can you help Matty in his campaign for a skatepark in Clayhanger?
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- 2,003,563 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich and Pelsall areas. wp.me/p18lQi-1kx 46 minutes ago
- RT @LynnGerrard: *Sings* Don't cha wish your Gargoyle was hot like me? Don't cha? Don't cha? http://t.co/gOE19w8Cvv 51 minutes ago
- RT @wyrleyblog: The Polish camp off Holly Lane, Great Wyrley c1947 - thanks to Tony Kulik http://t.co/yhJrleY79w 51 minutes ago
- RT @Clint_Bing: Giving up my job as a bodybuilder tomorrow by handing in my too weak notice 1 hour ago
- RT @Outrage_Bus: RT @adiefletcher: @Outrage_Bus it's kicking off in Bolton... bit.ly/1yGyDxd > That's the worst super hero we've e… 9 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- A Bird That Whistles – A Case Of You - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – Chelsea Morning - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – A Bird That Whistles (Corrina, Corrina)
- A Bird That Whistles – Free Man In Paris
- A Bird That Whistles – Woodstock - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – The Silky Veils Of Ardor - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – Hejira - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – Twisted - Live
- A Bird That Whistles – Night Ride Home
- A Bird That Whistles – Urge For Going
- Chasewater Strollers January 26, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: festivities
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display opens this evening.
Continue reading →
From Brownhills Town Centre Partnership Facebook page: Today (Saturday, 10th December) sees Brownhills Christmas Market at Brownhills Methodist Church between 9am and 3pm. There will be festive music, children’s crafts and seasonal refreshments as well as a chance to pop … Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →
As part of the Christmas Magic in Brownhills series of festive events, this fantastic display opens this evening. Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival Brownhills Methodist Church, Silver Street Switch on : Thursday 8th December @ 7.30pm Come along and see the … Continue reading →