Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - Thank goodness it’s Friday. Another... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - After rain in the night, I rode past the old... November 22, 2014
- November 20th - In Kings Hill Park in Darlaston, there’s a... November 22, 2014
- 20th November - Still clinging on, and looking handsome despite... November 22, 2014
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
- November 19th - Heading out at dawn for a meeting in Telford,... November 20, 2014
- November 18th - I tried an experiment tonight, but it... November 19, 2014
- November 18th - Not all change is for the worse. Here at James... November 19, 2014
- November 17th - Ah, that Late Night Feelings thing again. I... November 18, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A lesson in local history
- The Pride of Brownhills, restored
- Did any of you know Alan John Pickering?
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- Hednesford Road hit and run: John Thomason sentenced
- Woodmen thrash beleagured Causeway
- The pride of Brownhills unveiled this Saturday!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Produced entirely on their own initiative
- 1,863,315 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- One of the rare joys of being an out and out night owl is watching the stream of frustrated insomniacs grumbling... 25 minutes ago
- RT @richardburnell: Besides alcohol I have only got the testimony of others to go off. However, no cats facial hair ever got my mate Dave s… 32 minutes ago
- RT @richardburnell: If raindrops, roses and kitten whiskers are the zenith of your universe I suggest you try alcohol, cocaine and downhill… 32 minutes ago
- RT @DavidAllenGreen: I used to think it was a sincere (if brutal) belief in economy; but the knock-on effects of legal aid cuts too obvious… 2 hours ago
- RT @rockawayprod: Never Forget http://t.co/aMRNk9Kegl 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers November 24, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Festive
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display opens this evening.
Continue reading →
From Brownhills Town Centre Partnership Facebook page: Today (Saturday, 10th December) sees Brownhills Christmas Market at Brownhills Methodist Church between 9am and 3pm. There will be festive music, children’s crafts and seasonal refreshments as well as a chance to pop … Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →
As part of the Christmas Magic in Brownhills series of festive events, this fantastic display opens this evening. Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival Brownhills Methodist Church, Silver Street Switch on : Thursday 8th December @ 7.30pm Come along and see the … Continue reading →