Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 30th - Another plant mystery. Are these white currants of... July 30, 2015
- July 30th - Passing through leafy, upmarket Mill Green on the... July 30, 2015
- June 29th - Spotted on the cycleway near Telford station, this... July 29, 2015
- June 29th - Passing through New Street Station early on a sunny,... July 29, 2015
- July 28th - Returning home from Telford, unusually these days, I... July 28, 2015
- July 28th - Called to Telford mid-morning, I hopped on the train... July 28, 2015
- July 27th - It’s the time of year when I dread getting stopped... July 27, 2015
- July 27th - I awoke to a better day. It was warm again and the... July 27, 2015
- July 26th - Everything was wet. Hour after hour of rain.I could... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - In heavy rain, a flotilla of swans. not far from the... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - The latest addition to the local architectural scene... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - I headed to the supermarket in Aldridge late, and a... July 26, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- November 1995 - Grandad's a hero (and here's when the story ends)
- The past, by George!
- Please help find Tiger the tabby cat!
- Angie Parton: ice cream queen remembered
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Cockfest starts today!
- October 1995 - Beauty spot reprieved!
- Photographic memory
- The Acropolis cafe shuts; Middle Oak to close and B&M to open in Focus, Aldridge
- Going back
- 2,481,853 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @EmergencyNorman: No wonder I keep finding hair in my food http://t.co/9A1Me12JPz 8 hours ago
- RT @Muffinman_7: "I'm only buying one box so you all best agree on something or we leave the store right now and no one gets anything" http… 8 hours ago
- RT @BBCNews: Man rides Tour de France on Chopper bbc.in/1DhpuQz 8 hours ago
- RT @mickysix6: Yes, 1855 photo is of The Slasher who was born in Tipton not Darlaston blackcountrybugle.co.uk/Yes-1855-photo… via @BCBugle 8 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Unexpected" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20742823… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers August 10, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 17, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 24, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Festive
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display opens this evening.
Continue reading →
From Brownhills Town Centre Partnership Facebook page: Today (Saturday, 10th December) sees Brownhills Christmas Market at Brownhills Methodist Church between 9am and 3pm. There will be festive music, children’s crafts and seasonal refreshments as well as a chance to pop … Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →
As part of the Christmas Magic in Brownhills series of festive events, this fantastic display opens this evening. Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival Brownhills Methodist Church, Silver Street Switch on : Thursday 8th December @ 7.30pm Come along and see the … Continue reading →