Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 26th - Around the corner, the new housing development at... May 26, 2015
- May 26th - I had cause to visit Walsall Wood on my way home, on... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - On the Plants Brook/New Hall Valley cycle route NCN... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - I’ve found a little oasis I never realised existed,... May 26, 2015
- madoldbaggage: Spring flowers etc this bank holiday weekend at... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The wildflowers and blossom are wonderful this year.... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - Here’s an odd one. Half way up the hill, on the... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - I needn’t have worried. The first century of the year... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - I’d been planning a long ride the following day for a... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - A quick trip to Lichfield after lunch on a very dull... May 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- December 1994 - ￼Is the government really fit to govern?
- It'll soon be time for the 2015 Brownhills Canalside Festival
- Flour power
- Reg Morris - a great Brownhillian
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - May public meeting tonight!
- Fun activity event for kids on this morning at Brownhills Library
- Spring is on her throne
- Light flight
- The team team of '57
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- 2,323,579 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @PrimlyStable: Pro tip: cycle helmets are not designed to protect you from being run over by a lorry, nor will they do so. 56 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: "She had been wearing a helmet." http://t.co/1xV5YzPdZc 56 minutes ago
- Hey, Brownhills and Pelsall people: it's put the bin out time... that means you, too Rose_maria 59 minutes ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: 6 years is a joke for this. Why? - Rochdale death crash youth boasted of 142mph M62 drive - BBC News http://t.co/i0ulM3g… 1 hour ago
- RT @BikeRightWM: @ThisisTipton Free beginner & on road cycling training starts at Victoria Park, Mon 1-3:15pm from 1st June. Book here http… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- George Winston – Nobody Else
- George Winston – Rain, Rain, Go Away
- George Winston – Love Will Come / Slow Dance
- George Winston – Pebble Beach/Dolores Park
- George Winston – Jambo's (Casaba)
- George Winston – Brasilia
- George Winston – You're Elected, Charlie Brown / Little Birdie
- George Winston – Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- George Winston – Air Music
- George Winston – Room At The Bottom
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Fayre
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Thanks to readers John Preece and Wendy McGreevy, I can share the following event with readers – it’s an interesting one, and looks fun – it could be just the thing to perk the kids up on a dull Sunday Afternoon – why pop along?
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday, 1st December 2013 – there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre – at the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake which is now full and teeming with wildlife once more.
Continue reading →
Julie Handley contacted me about this live event going down in Bloxwich this weekend, taking place all day Saturday, and there’s some cracking bands on, as well as loads of other attractions for folk of all ages.
Continue reading →
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit today… there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre. At the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake – now well on the way to recovery after recently being drained.
Continue reading →
Tomorrow, there’s a great Christmas Market scheduled in the Posh People’s Principality of Pelsall. The Pelsall Christmas Market is usually a corker, and this year, there’s to be a two-day ice rink for the kids, to boot. That’s right – … Continue reading →